Chapter 1

Madison's Point Of View

I sat in the back seat of my mom's black mercedes benz. Listening to my iPod while she drives to the bank to get extra cash. I looked out the window and admired the beautiful sun, that was shining bright in the sky. Why couldn't I be outside right now hanging out with my friends? Instead, I have to follow my mom around to do her stupid errands.

The car came to a hault, and it was parked infront of the bank.

"Can I just stay here mom? I'm too lazy to walk in there" I whined. It was true. I am lazy. Admit it, all teenagers are lazy.

"Fine." my mom sighed. "I'm just going to be really quick so I'm just going to leave the car running okay sweety?" she said.

"Okay." I answered back.

She slammed the car door behind her and I watched her run off inside the bank.

My mom is a single mom. My dad left us when I was only seven years old. Honestly, I miss him. He treated me like a princess when I was little. I am an only child.

I shifted my gaze to the front of the car. My eyes widen and my heart raced. It was Jason McCann and his helper Nate. Jason is the most wanted criminal here in America.He's really good looking, but his mind is like a criminal. He's done robberies, bombings and even several murders. The feeling that he is infront of the car right now makes me just want to run away.

They held a huge sack, money of course. I hoped my mom was okay in there. I panciked as I hid behind the passenger seat, making sure that my body was covered to make it look like no one was in the car.

Suddenly, I heard one of the doors opened. The door leading to the driver seat. I hoped it was my mom. I looked over and I froze in terror to see Jason in the driver's seat with Nate in the front passenger seat.

Fuck! This is bad. I'm in the same car as Jason McCann. I wonder if he saw me or not. Probably not because he didn't even turn back to face the back seats.

I was now shaking, I sloched down so I was sitting on the floor of the car. Why did I agree to stay here? Why did my mom leave the car open? I regret everything!

The car started to move. Jason sped out of the parking lot causing me to fall flat on the ground.

Jason's Point Of View

BANG! I heard a loud sound coming from the back seat. I stopped at a red light to see a girl, about my age laying down on the car floor, staring back at me with terror in her eyes.

She had long light brown hair, hazel eyes. She wore short shorts, and a striped cropped top that showed about an inch of her stomach. Her hands covering her mouth as she started at me. Shit, I should of checked the car first. Now I have to kill her because she witnessed everything.

"Look what we have here Nate" I smirked as I motioned my hand to the back. Nate looked back and smirked.

"I'll take care of this McCann" he said. The light turned green, and I sped as fast as I could to our "headquarters"

Nate climbed back to the back seat where that girl was laying.

Madison's Point Of View

A guy, that looked a couple years older than me jumped to the back seat. Staring down at me with an evil grin. I couldn't move. My body was numb. I tried to scream but no sound came out.

"Got any chains McCann?" his raspy voice said to Jason.

Jason tossed back the chains and locks to Nate.

"Sit your ass down on the seat" Nate demanded.

I nodded to his command and quickly sat down on the back seat. I could see Jason staring at me in the renvue mirror. Ignoring his eyes, I looked back to Nate.

He wrapped a large and thick metal chain around me so my arms wouldn't move. Silent tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Please don't do this. I won't tell anyone!" I sobbed.

"Whatever. We can't risk anything" he said codly as he wrapped another chain around my legs. Locking it on place he climbed back to the front passenger seat.

I laid down on the back seats, as I cried sliently making sure they don't hear me. What happened to my mom? Does she know what happened and where I am? Questions surfed through my mind.

After what felt like hours, I felt the car hault. The doors opened and closed quickly. Nate comes in and unlocks all my chains that he had locked on earlier. He walked away and Jason took his place now.

His face came closer my mine and his cold emotionless eyes started into mine. Our faces inches apart now.

"I bet you know me, but if you don't then you must be fucked or something." his raspy voice said. I could feel his breath on my face which gave me shivers.

"I know who you are" I answered back quietly.

He smirked and gave me an evil glare.

"Good. You know what I do when you mess with me. So don't pull anything stupid casue next thing you know it, you're not going to see the light anymore." he said.

My heart started to race faster. This is just way to scary. I'm infront of American's Most Wanted Criminal. I couldn't look in his eyes. Instead I just looked down.

"Bitch, look at me!" he spat. I raised my head up again to look at him.

"Just do what me and Nate say." he said angirly.

Without saying another word he grabbed my arm and tugged me out of my mom's car.

"By the way..your mom has a really nice car. Glad it's mine now" he chuckled.

He pulled me into the house, it was actually really clean inside. Not what I expected. He practically dragged me upstairs and pushed me into this room. Finally letting go of me.

"This is where you'll be staying. Don't try to escape cause there wil be conciquenes." those were the last things he said before slamming the door and locking it.

I stood up from the cold hardwood floors as I walked around the room. There was a small bed. The sheets were dirty and there was no pillow at all. I hopped on the bed and cried until I slept.

________________________________________________________________

Hope you all like the first chapter! :) Comment, vote and fan!

If you comment, the next chapter might be dedicated to you ;)