EIGHTEEN

"Kaceyy" Jaelyn called my name and I looked up from my phone

"What's wrong?" I asked as I picked her up

"Nothing, when you and Mina getting together?" She looked at me

"We was never together, anyways where she at? She didn't drop you off"

"I know her didn't" She mumbled

"Who did?" I squinted my eyes

"Koriiiii" She smiled and I grew confused.

"Kori? Baby who's that" I said as I looked what was on her Ipad

"Her boyfriend and my friend"

"Ya'll living with him?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Mina got me and her a place by herself" She explained and I was surprised.

I guess she finally not a hoe which is good cause she got Jaelyn to take care of even if i'm helping.

"Hey! Ion know if Amina had sex- Woahhh, why didn't you tell me she was here" Hadji came and hugged Jaelyn

"Thought you know" I shrugged. "But what happened?"

"If you look closely you'll see some blood marks on the gusset, the part that protects the vagina" He explained

"So you telling me she was bleeding and didn't get a napkin to wipe it off? And then on top of that she aint even ask for a bandaid" I furrowed my eyes.

"To say you had a girlfriend you know nothing about ladies" He sighed as he sat next to me on the couch. "I think she was having her lady pond"

"What's a lady pond Hadji? Ion think that exist"

"Nah females just be bleeding every month, I think that's what it was" He explained and I nodded my head.

"So how didn't they die from blood loss? And then that still don't answer the question how it got in my room" I shook my head. "That doesn't make sense"

"How about when we see her, we ask her" Hadji said like it was the most greatest idea.

"Whatever bro"

*****

"Oh shittt they almost done, it's looking nice too" Pablo said as we looked in the house, they was almost done with the inside.

"For real, we need to start finding people to work for us" I added

"We gotta make sure we don't hire none of Amina's old boss people and ours" Hadji stated. "They might be on some snake shit, ion trust them"

"Same here, just like we killed our boss, they can easily do the same shit to us if they wanted to" Khari said as he looked through rooms.

I didn't want Jaelyn with us so I asked Scooby could he watch her even though he had Jodeci's child. He said yes mainly because we left him an arm in the fridge.

We all walked out of the house and I seen a car just beside the road, I didn't know if they had a house somewhere around here but I was gonna check.

"Say man, imma be back" I told the boys and they shook their heads.

I went towards the car and the first thing I noticed was it shaking. I walked closer and I heard moans, I srunched my face up about to turn around but I heard someone say Kori.