FIVE

I heard a knock on my door and before I could say, "Come in" Kacey walks in. "You ready?"

"Mhm" I shook my head. "Very much ready, a little nervous but ready"

"It was a yes or no question,don't make it harder than what it is" He shook his head and walked out.

I got myself together and walked right behind him, Pablo waked up to me and gave me a handgun. I squinted my eyes as I looked at it.

"You're gonna need it" He told me and I put it in my waistband.

we all went into the black car and I noticed we wente going to the talioring shop nor the boxing ring. We were going somewhere else but I couldn't tell.

"You ready?" Hadji asked me and I nodded

"Do I even have a choice?" I questioned

"No but I was just tryna make it seem like you're not pressured to do this, especially since Kacey here" He responded

"Don't forget who's driving this bitch, fuck around and I'll crash this" Kacey said

The whole time I'm queit, when I was just training I wasn't this nervous but now today is the big day for me and it's like I can barely function.

I looked at my surroundings and noticed we were heading to the woods. "What are we doing here" I asked

"This is where you're test is" Pablo told me

Kacey stopped the car and we all got out. The four guys stood in front of me as I looked around the woods scared, I don't know my way around them.

"Here" Kacey handed me a map. "You're gonna need that, your targets are in a glass container right now, when we press this botton, they'll come out, these are real people, you have to kill them before they kill you-"

"This is why you say I don't get another chance if I fail?" I cut Kacey off

"Yes, cause you'll be dead" He shrugged like it was nothing but my heart was pounding fast as hell. "But there's a catch, a wrong turn leads you where all evil lies, so if you turn the wrong way evil will stalk you at every turn, main reasons why you have the map, we X out the wrong turns so you'll know, if you don't know how to read a map then you don't have time to learn"

"I-"

"Good luck" Kacey pressed the button and all the targets came out. As soon as they came out the boys disapeared.

I ran behind a tree so I can look at the map for a few, I seen a man in all black looking for me. I hurried and took out my gun shooting him inthe head.

"Yes" I whispered yelled but then I felt something hit me in my head.

I swung turning around and noticed it was this woman who tried to sneak up on me. She pulled my hair and I saw there was a knife on the sideof her backpack. I grabbed it and stabbed her several times in the stomach.

I grabbed her back pack and kept on running, looking for more of my targets. I looked at the map to make sure I wasn't going the wrong way. I looked at my surroundings and saw nothing but trees so I finally looked through the bag.

There were bullets, knifes, even a bow and arrow. I smiled because I had more supplies. I stopped when I heard some footsteps. I slowly put the bookbag on but a bullet came flying and I dodged it. I hurried and put the arrow on the bow and let it go.

I didn't know where the person was but I was gonna try to hit them. I walked to where the footsteps were coming from and seen a man laid out on the grass with the arrow in the middle of his forehead.

I was breathing heavy, I wanted to rest on a tree but I knew that would only get me killed. I looked at the map to see that I was good and no where near the X mark.

That's when I leaned on a tree, I was tired I had to catch my breath. As soon as I was about to lift up a arrow flew towards me but missed and caught my bookbag.

"Fuck" I mumbled as I was trying to get the booksack off of the tree. It was still on my shoulders.

I struggled to get out of the bookbag and climbed on a tree,so I can see my targets. I spotted a female and aimed my arrow at her. I let it go and it hit her in the stomach. I mentally cursed myself out when I noticedthe bag had more arrows and some more bullets, but I couldn't get it.

I jumped off and ran as fast as I can, my heart was beating out of my chest, I didn't even know where my targets were but I knew they knew where I was.

Hoping this was almost over, I ran into some man who took out his gun but it was jammed. I kicked it out his hand and punched him in his face.

He pushed me into a tree and I hit my back hard, he kicked me directly in my stomach and I groaned in pain.

I couldn't just let him kill me this easy, I ran up on him and punched him once more since he was bigger than me, that's all I could thinkof doing. He easily picked me up and just as he was about to sling me on the ground I seen a woman behind him so I got a hold of her hair and pulled her down with me.

I hurried and stomped on her until she wasn't moving, then I took her gun from her waistband and shot the man multiple times.

I had lost my gun and my arrow while I was running, so I was weaponless until now. I knew my hair was a mess but that was my east concern at the moment.

I took out the map that I had to make sure I was doing good. I ran in the middle of the woods. The part where there were no trees, it was just land surrounded by them.

I looked around and nothing happened, I squinted my eyes because I was confused on what was happening.

Before I could even blink something went over my mouth and eyes. I felt like I was being picked up,I tried wiggling myself out but the hands had a tight grip on me.

I ended up going to sleep since I knew I couldn't escape.

~~~~

I woke up in a all back room, I squinted my eyes because they were hurting even though the room was dark. I looked around and nothing.

The door cracked open, I looked to see Kacey coming up to me with a smirk on his face.

"W-What is this?" I asked looking at my tied feet and hands

"Whatchu mean?" He asked

"Why am I here?"

"Even though you past the test you was never gonna be apart of us, we're still gonna kill you" He shrugged

"What!?" Tears ran down my eyes. "You said I wasn't gonna die!" I yelled

"Mmcht, Kacey untie that girl" Hadji came in the room shaking his head.

"mmcht, ya'll no fun" Kacey untied me and I looked confused. "Go in your room crybaby"

"So im not gonna die?" I questioned and they shook their heads no.

"No, but if you keep asking questions you will" Kacey grabbed my hand and brought me to my room. "We decorated it for you"

"You helped?" I asked him smiling

"No"

"Oh" I put my head down and sat on the bed.

"But I made you some food" He told me

"Really?" I cheesed

"No, Hadji did, I'll make you a plate though" He shrugged and walked out.

~~~~~

Okay the boring stuff is over guys, my bad