SIX

"Man Open it up, we don't got all day bitch!" Kacey held the lady at gunpoint, she was shaking like crazy trying to put the money in the duffle bag.

Since they're last robbing died down after a week they decided to go in the front instead of going through the vents.

"Bruh I know you can go faster than that"Pablo yelled at some man in the back.

While me and Kacey was in the front, Pablo and Hadji was in the back by the safe and Khari was the get away driver.

Kacey smacked his teeth and pushed the lady out the way making her fall into the glass wall. Kacey stuffed all the money in the bag and so did I.

"Please take anything, I need to get back to-"

Kacey cut her off by shooting her in the head, he shot everybody including old people and people with disabilities.

"Damn" I mumbled zipping up the bag. I made sure to shoot all of the camera before heading out.

We all ran out of the bank and hurried in the van. Khari sped off and Kacey and Pablo looked through the cash.

"Aye man, we gotta stop by the lundry mat" Kacey told Khari and he nodded.

The whole ride was the boys looking through the money while I was putting the used guns in a plastic bag, I made sure I had gloves on.

We needed to get rid of the guns because they had the bullets in the people we killed and each gun has a different kind of bullet, we don't want it tracing back to us.

We pulled up to the landry mat and we all got out of the car. I'm guessing they knew the person since we were bringing the duffle bags out.

"Aye man! We got some marked cash we need cleaned" Kacey looked at the Mexican man."You think you can get it cleaned under 24 hours?"

"Yes sir, I mean this is you guys landry mat, anything for the owners" The Mexican dude took 2 duffle bags.

"Alright and don't go stealing,we counted the money" Kacey told him before we left.

"I'm guessing the other money that's in the other bags are cleaned?" I asked him and he nodded.

We got back in the car and I noticed we were going towards the levee."We throwing the guns in the mississippi river?"

"Yea, we can't have these guns no more" Hadji nodded

At first we was gonna bury them but I guess throwing them in the river is better. There's literally dead bodies in there that haven't been found mainly because the river is huge and deep.

We all got out the car once we made it to the levee, I took the guns out of the plastic bag,I made sure I had gloves and dropped it in the water. We then went back to the car once I was down getting rid of the guns.

We were now on our way to get more guns, I was only familar with a handgun but I knew I was gonna have to learn how to shoot more than that. I had no choice, I had no choice in all of this.

If this is how I'm gonna survive and live my life then so be it. I can't just die, after this is over I promise myself I'll go see my sister.

We made it to the gun shop and got out of the car. The boys seemed to know what they wanted, so I just fell back and let them decide.

"How ya'll doing,how can I help you guys?" The guy behind the counter greeted us.

"We know what we want" Khari went up to the counter. "We want 5 AK-47's, Uzi's, Rheinmetall MG 3, Rifle,and Desert Eagle Mark XIX Pistol"

"Alright and that's it?" The guy started the grab all the gunss Khari named.

"Ya'll wanna add on to the 30 guns?" Khari tunrned to us

"Get some bullets for them guns and get 10 bulet proof vests"

The guy told them the total and Pablo paid for the bullets, Hadji paid for the vest and Kacey along with Khari paid for the guns. I tried helping them but they say they don't want me buying stuff when im with them.

We got into the car and I helped put the guns inside. "Alright, we got everything we need, now we just need to kill that nigga you used to work for"

"Why? Ya'll never told me why"

"He's in the way of business, we need to get rid of him" Hadji told me and I nodded.

"Yea, and I got all the places he be at, so we'll just be going there until we find him" Kacey told the three boys

"Ya'll wanna do this tomorrow or rest tomorrow?" Khari asked

"Rest, we did enough shit" Pablo stated and we all nodded in agreement