THREE

Ya'll aint answer my question so short chapters it is, I love ya'll too.

Besides I aint have nothing else to put in this chapter, this is the real reason why it's short but I got ya'll next chapter.

"Okay that's good Miyah!" I heard Hadji yell

I turned to look at him."Reall-"

A punch that was sent straight to my face cut my sentence off and I was on the floor holding my cheek.

"Don't take your eyes off you're opponet" Kacey siad sternly

"Okay" I nodded my head putting up my stance again.

Me and Kacey have been fighting non stop,I was getting the hang of it except for the little things that I had to learn. I was doing good though.

Kacey hit me in the temple which made me a little dizzy,I had to hurry up and shake it off so he couold'nt get anymore good hits. I lowkey think he's trying to kill me on the low, but I never said it.

"Alright" He stuck his arm out to help me up

I was about to grab it but he upercut me at my chin and I fell on the mat. "Don't take your opponet's hand, they can easily take you down"

I nodded my head. "Practice is over with, can you help me for real?"

"Nah,you good, I wanna see you get up by yourself" He told me and I huffed doing that.

I was almost about to quit but I realized im to strong of a person to do so, even if Kacey was going hard on me I understood why. I would be weak if he didn't.

I wiped my sweaty face with the towel before putting it over my shoulder. I took major gulps of the water.

"Damn just drink all my shit huh" I heard Kacey's voice

"Sorry-"

"What I tell you bout that shit?" He snatched his water bottle out my hand before downing the rest

"There's nothing to be sorry about" He looked in my eyes and I turned away, getting my changing clothes. "When i'm talking to you don't look away, sign of disrespect and weakness"

"So look in my opponets eye?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Look in the eyes of any person, not just your enemy" He grabbed his gym bag and went to the showers.

I made my way to the showers as well,I wasn't musty but I was sweaty and I didn't like that. I stripped out of my clothes and put on shower slippers before stepping in.

I began to wonder if my boss noticed that I haven't been to work in a long time, I was his favorite out of all of the girls so i'm sure he did. I'd rather be there and see my sister than being in the situation I am, but everything happens for a reason.

Not wanting to stay in here long I washed up and got out of the shower changing in to a white tee and some black leggings along with nike slides.

I looked at see that Kacey was already ready, he was on his phone so it took him a while to notice my presence.

"Why didn't you tell me you was ready?" He squinted his eyes

"You was doing something, I didn't wanna interupt-"

"Yea cause scrolling on instagram and looking at fake bodies is doing something" He sarcastically stated.

He stood up and grabbed his keys and I followed behind him. We were getting close to each other if you ask me, to say we not fucking with each other. We may didn't like each other from the start but we would be lying and say we wasn't used to our presence.

"Tomorrow, we're gonna go a level higher and the day after tomorrow is your test" He told me and I nodded

"I hope I get the test right the first time" I said

"The first time?" He questioned and I nodded. "Stop saying it like you got another chance, trust me you only got one time to fuck up"

"My bad" I mumbled

That's when I heard a gunshot making me jump. I noticed that Kacey had shot the roofof his car. "My bad and sorry the same shit, don't say it"

I nodded my head and focused on the road like I was the one driving,once I realized that we weren't driving the direction of the house I furrowed my eyebrows. "Where we going?"

"The shooting range-"

"I know how to shoot remember? I shoot them niggas-"

"Well I forgot, they way you jumped made me think otherwise" He turned around."But you right, but when your opponet shoots don't do that, seriously"

"It just caught me off-"

"What makes you think when your opponet does something it's not gonna catch you off-"

"Because imma be expecting him or her to do something" I cut him off

"But do you know when they are?" He questioned. "Moral of the story, be prepared, it's a game of cat and mouse, which one do you want to be? Shit ion know at this point"

"Cat obviously" I told him

"Stop being so jumpy then,and where's the drawing of me?" He asked

"I threw it away-"

"What?!" He yelled. "What's wrong with you?"

"You said you was gonna ball itup, thought you didn't like it" I lowly said

"I was just playing, I ain't think you was gonna take that serious, that drawing of me was dope"

"Thanks" I cracked a smile

"Just cause we talking and shit don't mean we friends" He stopped in front of the house. "Cause we not"

I scoffed. "You no one special anyway" I got out of the car and seen the boys on the porch.

"Hey Hadji said practice was good for you" Pablo said and I nodded.

"Yea, I'm getting better and better" I smiled

"Wassup" Khari said and I waved shyly

"She don't want your old ass" Hadji mugged Khari

I shook my head and went inside. I was just thinking how my life changed so fast. I wasn't ready for any of this but I didn't have a choice.

~~~~

How ya'll liking it so far? Be honest