SEVENTEEN

"Alright thanks for taking us" I told Kori and he nodded.

"It's nothing"

I got into my car that I just brought and made sure I had Jaelyn strapped up in the seat before going to the driver side. Kori,Jaelyn and I just came from getting furniture and grocery shopping and then he dropped me off to the car dealer.

"Follow me" I yelled at Kori

"Alright" He said before putting his window back up.

I started the car and began to drive to the apartment I'd gotten yesterday. I looked through my rear thru mirrior and seen that he was directly behind me.

Once we made it to my house I grabbed Jaelyn out of the backseat and unlocked the door. I seen that Kori was right behind me brining some walmart bags inside of the house.

If I was being honest I liked this life I was living better,living with Kacey made me feel like I had to follow his rules, but now I got my own shit.

We waited until the furniture came to start putting things up and taking the food out of the bags. Kori has been a good as help and even when we were waiting he got to hang with Jaelyn a bit.

I could tell she likes him but likes Kacey more, which is understandable.

"Ya'll hungry?" I asked them

"Yea but where's Kacey. I miss you two together" Jaelyn pouted

"Who's that?" Kori asked me

"Jaelyn's friend, no big deal" I shrugged as I opened the cabniet

"Girl or a boy?"

"Boy, but why does that matter? He's not important to me if I never brought him up" I stated and Kori nodded.

"Just tryna make sure ion got competiton"

****

"Baby get out the tub" I looked at Jaelyn as she started playing with the bubbles.

"But Mina, I just wanna play" She pouted and I shook my head no picking her up and wrapping a towel around her.

"You've played enough today" I took her to my room and lotioned her up after drying her, then I put her hair into little braids before putting on her night clothes.

"You wanna sleep with me or you a big girl?" I asked her

"I a big girl!" She started jumping up and down

"Okay lets go" I told her and I heard her following behind me. "Want me to tuck you in?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"I got it sissy" She said coming up to kiss me on the cheek.

"Okay goodnight" I kissed her forehead and went back to my room.

******

"Kori stoppppppp" I whined as I felt him kissing on my neck. I checked the time and it was 3 am.

"I'm horny though" I heard him mumble sending vibrations.

He pulled down my shorts along with my panties, I felt him massage my clit before he began to swirl is tongue on it.

My moans filled the room as he continued to eat me out. "Oh shit" I tried moanly lowly as I started grinding on his face.

I wasn't trying to wake Jaelyn up, I didn't want her to come in the room and witness this.