FOUR

Ya'll don't make me loose interest in this cause this is the only book I like so far. The other ones are flops.

Said what I said😭

I got a surprise for ya'll though, ya'll might not be expecting it.

"Come on Miyah wake up" Kacey shook me violently

"Leave me alone" I mumbled putting the covers over my head again

He snatched the covers off of me and dragged me out of the bed taking me to the bathroom. "Wash up, we got shit to do" He closed the door before I could respond.

I sighed and brushed my teeth and face. I striped out my clothes and made sure I had a shower cap on. I made sure the water was warm before stepping in. I wonder if my life would've been different if I wasn't selling pussy.

"Not really" I sighed."My momma still aint pay that man" I washed my body

I got out mainly because I didn't want to hear Kacey's mouth about me taking so long. I had an all black attire and put my hair in a ponytail after drying off and oiling myself.

"Okay ready!" I yelled and all the boys looked at me, even Khari. He doesn't even look as old as they say.

"Alright" Pablo stood up with the keys and so did the others.

"What am I doing today?" I asked Kacey

"Aren't we going to the place right now?" He asked and I nodded. "So find out" His smartly said

"You don't even have to do all that" I got in the passenger seat along with Hadji and Khari.

Everybody was in the car talking to each other except me, I was okay with it though because I know my relationship with them except for Khari. I sat back and let them talk until Khari said something.

"You good over there?"

"Yes, why?" I looked at him

"Mighty quiet, whatchu doing with these boys? You went to jail or sum?" He asked me and I looked at him confused.

"Excuse me?" I asked

"I was just asking since the J's always some hoodrats, you different though from what it seems, why you with them?"

"To help them with their plan" I simply told him, I didn't know why he kept bringing up females with the letter J as the first letter in their name, but I shook it off.

We made it to the place and it wasn't the boxing place we'd usually be at, instead it looked like a Tailoring shop.

"What we doing here?" I asked the boys and they just got out the car, I sighed and took off my seat belt.

We all stepped inside and there was this old white man, who looked around 60.

"Yo Gambi, we gon need to use your room right quick" Kacey told him and he nodded.

"She's getting trained right?" Gambi asked and he nodded.

"Yes sir"

The door, that looked like a book shelf opened up and lead us to a room downstairs. It was kinda creepy but I knew they wasn't gonna kill me now, they would've just did it.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Pablo

"You finna train on the next level"

"Whatchu mean by that-" I got ut off when I seen Kacey messing with one of the controls,and then virtual people started popping up.

"What the hell" I mumbled

"These people, are gonna be the ones who you fight okay? They can hit you back to, these people aren't real as you can see, we're just preparing you for the real thing" Kacey explained. "When I press this botton, the people will unpause" He said referring to a remote.

"You have to fight all these people and you have to try to get to Hadji under 5 minutes" Khari added

I nodded my head and he unpaused the virtual people and the girl swung at me and I dodged it hitting her in the stomach, she fell back on the floor and some other guy ran up on me putting me over his shoulder and slamming me on my back.

I laid there in pain and weak but when I saw he was running up to punch me again I instantly hopped up and punched him directly in his virtual face.

I kept fighting everybody, from male and female to kids. It was hard for me to fight the little girl but I had a job to do, virtual or not.

I still had more people to fight, I wasn't almost done at all which was the part that was affecting me bad.

"TIMES UP!" I heard Pablo say and I sighed putting my head down knowing I failed

"Hey" Kacey put his hand on my shoulder. "It's ight, just keep trying, and try to take out multiple people at the same time"

I shook my head and got me a drink of water before I did it all over again, I got in my stance and Kacey unpaused them again.

A male came upto me hitting me in the jaw and I stumbled a little, I then noticed there was a female right behind him so I kicked him with force making him and her fall back.

There was another person coming to hit me but I dodge the hit and put my foot out tripping them and then stumping them out.

I ran up to the next person and leaped up kicking him in the face and punching some woman in hers at the same time.

"Miyah watch out!" I heard Pablo yelled

"Huh-"

I felt something hit me in my back and I swung as I turned around, notcing the person dodged the hit and punched me in the rib cage, anger filled my body and I continuously punched the person in there face.

Feeling someone sneaking up on me I stopped punching and turned around to meet a fist to my cheek. I shook it off and upercut her in the chin.

I hurried and ran up to Hadji and screamed in happiness.

"Damn! You almost didn't make it" Khari said. "You did good though"

"Thank you,I didn't know I could do it" I responded

"That's why you gotta start believing in yourself" Kacey wrapped his arm around me. "I still don't like you" He whispered in my ear

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my water bottle. "So what's after this?"

"The test" Pablo told me

"Hopefully I pass the first time, it took me the second time to pass this one" I sighed

"Shit I hope" Hadji shook his head."Cause I'm used to having you around"

"What?" I asked confused

"Nothing, just know you're ready for tomorrow no matter how much doubt you have, be angry, that's the only way you finna pass" Kacey said sterny and I shook my head taking in the infromation.

"Alright" I nodded my head and followed Khari,Kacey and Pablo out of the secret room.

"Aye!" I heard behind me and seen Hadji

"Mhm?"

"Don't worry about Kacey, he just hard on you cause he wants you to be able to hold your own, don't take what he says personal unless he says he doesn't like you" Hadji told me and I shookmy head. "Just practice a lil tonight and you should be prepared for tomorrow"

"I will, trust me"

~~~~~~