TWELVE

"Hurry up" kacey mumbled.

I sighed and got out the bed not before looking in the mirror. I looked a mess. Bags were under my eyes, my hair was a mess. My throat was even hurting from all the screaming I did yesterday.

I finally told him where I came from that day and what I did in the house. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Then did my hair before I put on my clothes.

I really didn't wanna see anybody because im not in the mood but yet again they don't know me and I don't know them, they have no reason to judge me.

Kacey was the one who did from the start though. I waked out of my room and seen everyone on their phones. None of them said a simple hey or hello and I was fine with that.

"Come on" I heard Kacey mumble and we all got up and walked out the door heading to the car.

I just sat quietly while everybody had their own little conversations, I fet the tension between me and everyone else but I choose to ignore it. I knew Kacey did a whole rant about me after I told him.

"Why you so quiet?" Hadji questioned, he looked concerned

"I don't have anything to say" I shrugged

"Look, you selling pussy or whatever doesn't make you a bad person" He put his hand over mine. "Ion judge you"

"Thanks Hadji" I smiled and gave him a hug. I broke it once I felt all eyes on us and it became awkward again.

"We don't care if ya'll get together" Khari srunched his face up.

"It wasn't even like that" I told him

"We still support" Pablo added making Khari nod his head.

"Kacey, what about you?" Khari asked

"I don't care, Hadji shoot your shot if you wanna" He said in the bored tone

"Don't you got a wife?" I asked Hadji

"Yea but I killed her, she wouldn't stop shitting everywhere, im a widow now" He said like it was the best thing.

I ignored the comment and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. We pulled up to a club which looked packed from the amount of cars.

We all got out and there were guns in a black bag. "We going in from the back" Kacey said and we nodded.

We went to the back and the door was already opened. We went inside and I seen we was in the kitchen. There were chefs everywhere.

I saw and seen the "turkey" was already made. They had lifted the fake turkey up and I laid on the roller.

(The rolling thing were they put the food on)

They had placed the fake turkey on top of me, it was breatheable so I wasn't complaining. I fet myself being rolled outside. I heard the loud music and chatter that was going on.

I felt it stop, Kacey had put a mic on me before I got in here.

"So, just tell the police Kacey is one of the hitmen, if he dies he'll be a suspect" I heard at the table.

"Kacey wouldn't dare to try to kill me, he knows better, enough about him, I wanna talk about the deal."

"Look, it's 400k for the best hitmen and woman, we trained them and everything. They may be replacements for your three boys, they're that good"

"Mhm" He chuckled. "How good? Imma need to see how good they are then I'll make choices"

"Look, these people are located at a pizza place, I know it sounds crazy but it's a cover up from whats really happening there, they train there and other things happen there, I'll text you the address"