SEVEN

"Draw me" Kacey sat next to me smiling

"No" I mugged him

"Mmcht, next time imma let your ass stay in the basement and starve" I felt the couch lift meaning he left.

"Mad ass" I mumbled as I continued drawing in my notebook.

This was the only thing I enjoyed doing other than watching tv. It was mostly boring here, I didn't have a phone. I couldn't go to the club and interact with people, but most of all I couldn't get any dick.

"Yo Syx, just have her body here please if you not finna dig it up, finna get a nigga caught" I heard Khari say as he stepped in the living room.

"Yea yea...just save her limbs.....okay thanks bro"

"Why do you need her limbs?" I squinted my eyes

He looked at me before leaving, he came back with a skeleton, the body wasn't complete.

"I need to finish this, so I can put clothes on it, ion wanna waste money on mannequin's so the skeleton finna wear the clothes" He explained

"You're so fucking sick, you and the girl talked or sum?" I asked

"Yes, but then she fucked my bro and got pregnant, I had to send her off to hell with her baby daddy"

"You just have a mental illness" I shook my head

"Pfft, if Jodeci was still living she would make me seem sane as hell, I aint that bad though" He shrugged before putting the skeleton back where he got it from.

I got up and went to Kacey's room to see if he was still upset. I knocked on the door then busted in.

"Who the fuck told you to come in here?" He mugged me

"Me" I sat on his bed

"You have to go" He demanded

"Why?" I pouted

"Cause I'm on the phone with my girl and she don't know that you on our team?" He questioned

"Now she does"

"I got her on mute"

"Okay but you act like I want you or something, I just came because I was bored. I'll gladly leave you ain't all that" I mugged him before leaving his room.

He's always giving me mixed signals, first he's mean then he's nice all of a sudden. I seen Hadji dancing in the mirror with a wig on.

"The hell?" I mumbled

"Sorry..no homo" He paused the song and took everything off. "Whatchu need?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored, I don't have anything to do"

"Here" He took a dog from underneath his bed."Ion know how he still living, give this child some bread or sum" He handed him to me

"This yours?"

"No, I took it from someone's back yard" He waved me off and pressed play on his song.

Even though they were serious with their work they had a goofy side, I was glad that these people weren't just strictly on work like Kacey.

I got some dog food and feed the dog who hasn't eaten in awhile. I watched him inhale the food. It was so cute, I didn't know how Hadji could let it get in this state.

"I'm gonna name you....." I trailed off

"Name it after my bae" I heard Hadji's voice

"Who's that?" I squinted my eyes

"China Anne McClain"

"I'm not finna name it that" I srunched my face up. "Lets name her China"

"Okay" He grabbed the dog before it could finish eating. "We finna go watch Ant Farm" He talked to it

I sat back on the couch and turned on the tv since I didn't have the dog anymore. I looked and seen that I was on the news.

"This lady reports a missing daughter, says she was supposed to be at her sister birthday party but never showed, she tried calling and texting but she hasn't showed up to the house nor have she had any contact with her daughter after the phone call" The news reporter said

"I need to find my baby, she wouldn't just disapear like this, I need someone to help me find her, this isn't like her, we checked her house and everything, the car wasn't there ot nothing" My mom was on the news crying

"Damn" I mumbled

"If anyone has any information on the case call crime stoppers" It went back to the reporter.

"Fuck" I got up from the couch and hurried into Kacey's room.

"You gon kiss me bae" Kacey puckered his lips and kissed the phone.

I cleared my throat and he looked at me with a mug on his face. "Bae who is that? Whatchu looking at?" I heard a girl's voice.

"Nobody, hold up" He put her on mute. "Whatchu want? Thought I told you-"

"I don't have time for the shit Kacey, I don't give a fuck about and you and your girl, I simply came to tell you that my mother brought my disapearance to the news and now people are looking for me"

"The fuck?" He mumbled. "Look, you can't go out unless it's about business, imma take you somewhere tomorrow"

"And that somewhere is?" I questioned

"You'll see JaMiyah, but don't worry, everything gonna be handled soon" He reassured me

"Okay but I have to go see my family, I can't just have them think im dead-"

"You can and you will, ion think you'll ever get to see your family so don't have high hopes"

"How could you say that? You're saying it like it's nothing, you're only saying that cause you're not going through the same that selfish bastard" I snapped on him and his eyes began to get red.

"Get mad I don't care fuck you, you only care about yourself, fucking self center ass nigga" I continued.

He stared at me for a second before taking her off mute."Aye bae imma call you back"

"Why? What's going on Kacey?" She asked

"Don't worry about it, i'll call you back" He hung up and then he walked over to me with the same look in his eyes.

As he walked over to me I backed up more and more until I hit a wall, he was now closer to me and we were face to face.

"Can you move" I mugged him. "I-"

"You gon learn to fucking respect me especially when you living here" He forcefully grabbed me by my neck. "You hear me? Cause I didn't have to spare you" He got in my face

I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head yes. " I can't hear you" He squeezed tighter and now it was to the point I couldn't breath

"Yes..." I said lowly

He let go and I held my neck. I looked in the mirror to see I had red marks. "You didn't have to do that-"

"I don't care, get the fuck out" He cut me off and I got out of his presence.

"I hate it here"

~~~