SIXTEEN

"Bruh Kacey you really let her leave?" Hadji mugged me and I shrugged.

"She don't have no where to go, she'll be back"

"How the fuck do you know that?" Pablo stared at me for the longest.

"Because I do" I mumbled as I grabbed the car keys.

I seen Hadji on his phone mighty often but I wasn't gonna say anything because that wasn't my business. We all went inside of the car , we were going to check on the place we bought.

They were still in the process of re-building and fixing it up nicely. They still had more work to do but they were going at a faster rate since we paid them extra.

"Why did you bring the dog?" Khari mugged Hadji

"Don't get mad cause you're gonna die alone"

"Technically everyone does" Khari shrugged his shoulders looking back at his phone.

We pulled up to the house and seen they was doing good so far, it didn't look as bad as it did before they were working on it. They took the house down completely and started from sratch.

"Where ya'll wanna go?" I asked the boys backing out of the lot

"Take us home, we still tired from when you woke us up at 3 am" Hadji yawned a bit

"Stop acting like I woke ya'll up just because" I continued to drive.

The ride seemed like hours because there was a lot of traffic on the highway for some reason. We'd had been at the same spot for about 10 minutes. "Come onnn" I pressed the horn several times.

"These people wanna go just as much as you do" Khari told him

"I don't care what they want, I care what I want" I responded still pressing the horn

"See that's why Amina left your ass" Pablo told me and I srunched my face up.

"I never liked her, she to much of a hoe" I replied

Before I could go something furry got in my face and I felt something gassy on my face. The furry thing got off my face and that's when I realized Hadji had put his dogs butt in my face.

"That's for fucking with my bestfriend bitch" He told me

I didn't say anything, I just pulled my gun out and shot the dog about 13 times before driving again. "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Should've never been stupid" I mumbled

We all made it to the house after about another 30 minutes. I noticed Amina still didn't come back but I shrugged it off not caring where she went.

***

"Shay leave" I seen that her naked body was wrapped up in my covers.

"Nooo" She whined. "I wanna stay...please?" She poked her lip out

"Fine" I mumbled and she started cheesing.

"What's that pasta you be making?" She asked me and I squinted my eyes.

"What pasta?"

"mmcht, you know what im talking about. It was good make me that" She demanded

"You need to learn how to cook" I ignored her statement putting on a T-shirt

"Why when I got you?"

I didn't say anything because even though I can throw down in the kitchen, I couldn't make what she was talking about because Amina would make it but never let me in the kitchen while she did.