TWO

(Long chapters or short chapters?)

"Come on, punch me harder than that" Kacey told me

I nodded my head and threw him a right hook, something that Kacey had taught me earlier. He stumbled back a little before getting his balance and hit me with a Right cross.

That's when we began fighting for real and Kacey was kicking my ass, as I was about to run up on him he stuck his foot out and made me fall straight on my face.

"Get up Miyah" I heard him say

I slowly lifted up and looked him in the eyes. "I can't do this"

"What I tell you about that?" He titled his head and I sighed. "Let's start over"

I brushed my knees and got in my fighting stance, Kacey threw the first punch, it kinda hurt but I sucked it up and began fighting back.

It was about time that I won a fight, I wasn't backing down. I continued to punch him as he lost balance. I stopped once I realized I busted his lip.

"Oh my god, are you okay Kacey!" I yelled touching his face. "I'm sor-"

I got cut off by him upercutting me in the stomach which made me fall on my back. I winced in pain holding my stomach while tightly closing my eyes.

"Don't do that shit again" He mugged me as he got up. "Let's go to the punching bag" He told me

I got up after my stomach stopped hurting, he was behind the bag holding it for me. "Punch it with force"

I nodded my head and did a Right and Left hook, then right kicked it. I noticed Kaey was looking at me extra hard which mademe kinda nervous, I shook it off and gave it a left Jab.

"Damn" Kacey mumbled. "You don't gotta try to break it"

"Sorry" I said lowly

"Stop saying that shit" Kacey looked as if I was crazy. "There's nothing to be sorry about, we'll try again tomorrow and then we'll do something different before I test you"

"Okay, hopefully I pass the test"

"Shit you better hope you do" He took a drink of his water

"What we doing after this?" I asked him

"You hungry? You not even supposed to be in public, you still got money on your head" He told me

"Well what am I gonna do? I don't have anything to keep me occupied"

"What do you want to do?" He asked me

"Can I get my phone-"

"You don't have that phone anymore, we don't want nobody tracking you or you getting on social media, you can get a flip phone though" He shrugged.

"I guess, better than nothing" I sighed. "I wanna be able to call my sister-"

"No, you not gonna keep in contact with anyone, espcially your family" He said sternly and I nodded. "I'll take you to party city,you can play dress up at the house"

"I'm not a little ass kid" I mumbled waiting for him to unlock the car door. "Take me to michaels, I wanna get some art stuff"

"Alright"

**

"You think these color pencils cute?" I asked Kacey

He huffed. "Man ion know nothing about that just get something"

"Okay" I picked up the two packs of color pencils. "I'm done with getting my stuff"