Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sam's POV.

Where's Libby? I asked myself as I grabbed a drink off the table and took a sip. I was currently at the party held by a guy named Jason. It was supposed to be held yesterday by a guy named Mike but something happened to his house so Jason said he would have it at his. Grrr where it that girl? It's nine thirty; she should be here by now. I took out my phone and called her.

Ring! Ring!

Her phone kept on ringing, she didn't pick up so I started walking around, looking for Cooper or Danny. I found Danny on the sofa next to Cole. I ran up to them.

"Hey Danny!" I shouted then slipped and fell on top of him so I ended up sitting on his lap. I started laughing and couldn't stop.

"Hey Sammy, how much have you had to drink?" he chuckled at me.

"Just a teeny tiny bit." I told him whilst holding my fingers up, making a little gap between them.

"Yeah, sure. So was there something you needed?" he asked.

"Yes, there is. Have you seen Libby? I've tried ringing her but she didn't pick up." I told him. Just as he was about to answer Libby walked in.

"Hey guys," she greeted with a smile.

"Libby!" I shrieked then jumped up and hugged her. "Where have you been?" I asked her.

"Well Jake took me out today and we ended up falling asleep when we got back. I woke up at half eight," she told me and I nodded then led her to the drinks table. She started laughing, "Don't you think you've had enough". I shook my head, no. I gave her a drink when suddenly there was a big crash.

Libby's POV.

I woke up and looked at my clock and saw it was eight thirty. Shit, I completely forgot about the party. I got up and quickly ran to my wardrobe and started going through it.

"Libby, what are you doing?" I looked behind me and saw that Jake was sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"We forgot about the party." I told him then grabbed a dress. If Sam or Amy knew I wasn't at that party they'd skin me alive, I'm not joking. I took off my sweatpants and tank top and slipped the dress on. It was a grey and gold dress that came mid thigh.

"I don't feel like going." Jake told me

"Why not?" I asked him, walking over to the bed and sitting next to him.

"I'm not in the party mood, I'd rather stay here and train or just watch TV or something," he told me and I nodded. I'd have to go without him then. Sigh, I really wanted him there but oh well.

I walked over to my curling iron and started curling my hair.

When I was done and satisfied with my hair I decided to do my make up.

By the time I was finished getting reading it was 9:25pm. I slipped on a pair of black heels when I felt a pair of arms come around my waist.

"You look gorgeous." Jake whispered in my ear. I smiled and pecked his lips.