Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Libby's POV.

It had been about a week since I forgave Danny. Every morning, he would make me breakfast and invite me out to places with him and his friends. Cole was still the same. Every night I would feel that horrible pain of him sleeping with someone else and every time I had Jake, Danny, Chad or Cooper there for me. They all wanted to kill Cole for hurting me but they all knew if they did ever hurt him it would hurt me too.

"Hey, Libby!" Chad called, coming into the kitchen where I was sitting.

"Yes?" I answered, looking up at him.

"You'll be going to school tomorrow," he told me. I shot up out of my seat.

"But Chad..... I don't want to." I whined at him.

"You're going whether you like it or not," he told me then left. Well, I guess I'm going to school tomorrow then. I huffed then left the kitchen and sat on the sofa in the living room with my feet up on the sofa.

I grabbed the TV remote then started flicking through the channels. I settled on Scrubs. Just then Cooper walked into the room, lifted my legs up and sat down putting my legs on his lap and putting his feet on the table.

"What's up Coop?" I asked him.

"Bored out of my mind," he huffed.

"Same." I said then went back to the TV.

"So I heard that you're going to school tomorrow." Cooper told me. He must of heard me and Chad talking in the kitchen.

"Yup and I really don't want to go, what if they all turn on me and go back to their old ways. I mean of course if they did I know I could kick any of their asses but I just don't like it, it will bring back old memories." I told him in a slight whisper.

"Don't worry Libbs, you're not going alone, all of us are going with you even me when I don't need to go but I want to go just to keep an eye on all of them," he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thanks Cooper," I leaned over and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"No problem, now come on dinner is almost ready." He told me then got up off the sofa and helped me off then we both walked to the dinning room where everyone else was sitting apart from Cole. Everyone got settled in but I got up and went into the kitchen and helped bring in the food and got a few other people like Danny, Jake, Cooper, Amy, Sam to help bring everything into the dinning room. I told the maids, servants and waiters to take a break. Yup, they got other people to do it when I left. Danny told me that he refuses to use them and argued with Cole when Cole got new ones after I left. After everything was in the dinning room we all sat back down and that's when Cole walked in with a girl who looked rather familiar behind him. Cole sat down. I glared at both of them.

"Sit anywhere, pick a seat and that person will move," he told her. She looked around the table and must have seen me glaring at her because she started walking my way.

"Move," she spat.

"Excuse me?"

"I said move," she spat at me again.

"No, animals eat on the floor not at the table." I spat back and a few people started laughing quietly to themselves.

"How dare you!" she shrieked and went to slap me but before her hand connected with my face I caught it, I stood up and turned to her, still holding her wrist.