Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Libby's POV.

"Cole I'm really tired. I need to get some sleep, so can we do this some other time?" I asked him and watched as he stopped walking and turned around to look at me. I was lying to him; I was perfectly awake and didn't feel tired at all, I just hoped he bought it.

"It's really important Libby, I really, really need to talk to you." he pleaded.

"Fine." I grumbled then followed him to his office. When we got in there he closed the door and walked so he was leaning on the font of his desk.

"Listen Libby, I'm really sorry for what I did to you" he started and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Really you're sorry, why? Because I'm skinny, pretty and can take care of myself now is that it Cole?" I asked becoming angrier and angrier.

"What? No! Because I love you." he told me with hurt in his eyes.

"Really, you love me? Then the other night why did you walk into my old room and throw that picture of me away? And when you did it you didn't look hurt, you looked angry?" I snapped at him.

"Y-you saw that?" he asked, shocked.

"Yes, Cole, I saw that. I went in there to see if the room had been changed when I heard someone coming, so I hid behind the door." I told him.

"Oh, I was wondering why the door was left open. We would always keep it shut." he muttered.

"So, you really expect me to believe you when you say that you love me after all you put me through?" I snapped and could feel my face burning with anger.

"Libby, after you left I beat myself up over it. I missed you so much. My biggest regrets were hurting you and rejecting you." he told me standing up straight.

"Really? Then why am I finding it so hard to believe?" I told him. He started to look frustrated.

"Libby, I-I-err" he stopped trying to speak then walked up to me, grabbed my face and crashed his lips to mine. I started to squirm under him.

"Cole stop. Cole stop." I growled when he didn't. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back.

He stumbled back about two steps before he stepped back towards me.

I held my arms up. "Don't you ever touch me again, asshole." I snapped, slapped him across the face then walked out the room and up the stairs to my room.

I can't believe he would do that, I mean if he really loved me then why has he been sleeping around for the past two years, and he knew I was with Jake and he just... Urg, I hate him so much!

I got into my room and just lay on the bed. I couldn't go to sleep now.

I laid there for I don't know how long, until I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw it was 4:30 a.m. I know that I wasn't going to get any sleep, so I got out of bed and put on my sports uniform and made my way outside where all the training gear was.

I started with some stretches then made my way over to the punching bag. I spent some time on that then went over to the tracks. I started running laps and just kept running. I must have lost track of time because I noticed Cooper and the Shattered Moon Pack members we are supposed to train. I stopped running and made my way over to Cooper.

"So, what are you doing out here?" Cooper asked.

"Just because we have to train them," I pointed to the Shattered Moon Pack members "Doesn't mean I don't get to train and let off some steam." I told him then grabbed my water bottle and drank some before setting it back down. Cooper nodded then turned to everyone.

"Alright everyone, do some stretches then get on the track and do some laps!" Cooper ordered.

"Aww, why? That's so boring!" one kid groaned.

"Get on the track now!" I growled/snapped at everyone and they all ran of to the track and started doing laps. "I'm sick of these people; they don't know when to keep their mouth shut." I growled in annoyance "Or keep their mouths to themselves" I muttered very quietly to myself but it wasn't meant to come out.

"What was that?" Cooper asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing" I said then walked off to the mats. I got down and started doing push ups. Cooper walked over to my and kneeled down next to me.

"What's going on Libby?" he asked.

"Nothing Cooper, just forget I said anything." I sighed at him.

"Fine Libby, but just know that I'm always here when you need me." he reassured me.

"Thanks Coop," I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We had finished training and was now sitting in the living room chatting. Just then Cole walks in with a girl under his arm. They walked past the living room then went upstairs. Everyone went back to talking when suddenly I felt a pain start building up in my chest but now it was a lot stronger. I got up and ran out the pack house but didn't make it far into the forest before collapsing to the floor in pain. I screamed out in pain, holding onto my chest. I can't believe him, I knew he hadn't changed, I know he hadn't because I've been feeling this pain ever since I left but it was never this strong. The pain of your mate sleeping with someone else. I don't understand why the pain's so strong; it never has been like this.

"Libby!" Chad called out coming out the pack house. He rushed out to me and took me in his arms.

"It hurts so much Chad." I groaned at him in pain.

"I know Libby. It's because now that you've come back and made contact with each other face to face and you were only downstairs that it's even worse but the pain will go down, don't worry" he started speaking calming words into my ear and rubbing up and down my arms. The pain suddenly disappeared and I sat up.

"Thanks Chad." I smiled at him. He got to his feet and held a hand out for me. I took it and he helped me up off the ground. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"No problem, kiddo." he whispered in my ear then let go. "Come on, let's go for a run" he suggested and I nodded. We both shifted and started running through the forest.

We ran for a bit then stopped to take a rest. We both shifted back and sat on a fallen tree. "So how are you feeling now after that back there?" he gestured his hand back to the pack house.

"I feel fine, there's no pain --it's gone-- but I knew he didn't mean it when he said he loved me back." I said the last part more to myself then to him.

"What are you talking about? When did you speak to him?" he asked, looking at me.

"After I was finished watching TV in my room it was about 1:00am and I was thirsty so I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to get a drink but then when I left I bumped into him and he asked if we could talk. I tried avoiding it but he wasn't taking the hint that I didn't want to talk to him, I ended up agreeing in the end and he took me to his office. He tried apologising and said he loved me but I just couldn't bring myself to believe any word that came out of his mouth." I muttered to Chad.

"Did he say or do anything else?" he asked.

"Yeah, but it isn't important" I told him. He was just about to say something but I did before he could say anything I did. "Race you back to the pack house" I shouted, then quickly shifted and started running. Soon after I heard thudding from behind me, getting closer and I knew Chad was getting closer. Just as I was about to reach the pack house Chad came racing past me and won.

"Hey, that's not fair!" I huffed after we had both shifted back and were heading back inside the pack house. Chad didn't say anything he just burst out laughing. I huffed again then plopped down at the table in the kitchen after getting a glass of water.

"Oh come on Libby, it was funny. For me that is" he laughed again leaning against the counter.

"What's so funny?" Danny asked walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, I just beat Libby in a race back here." Chad told Danny.

"Then why is she in such a bad mood?" Danny asked looking at me.

"Oh, she's always been like this. She always has to win." Chad told Danny then left the kitchen.

"I don't always have to win, it's just nice to win" I muttered to myself and Danny started laughing to himself.

Danny grabbed something to eat then sat on the other side of the table from me. Now's my time to ask what I've been wondering for like ages now, I thought. "Hey Danny, can I ask you something?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, sure, anything," he told me.

"What happened when I left?" I asked him.

"Well after we came back from school we noticed that you weren't around so we went into your room and saw that some drawers were empty. We sent everyone out to look for you but you were gone and no one found you. I beat myself up every single day after you left, just hoping that you were safe and you weren't lying dead somewhere. When we couldn't find you on our territory we knew you had entered another packs and some kill anyone who does. Cole was about to shift and run after you and I was the same, but we were held back. Cole stopped sleeping around for about five months but started up again, his excuse was to help him get over you. I've never forgiven him for rejecting you and I've never forgiven myself for ever hurting you. I was such a dick to you and I know I don't deserve your forgiveness Libby, but please I'm really sorry. I love you Libby, so much, you're my baby sister Libbs." he told me and I could see the unshed tears in his eyes. I got up and hugged him; his arms instantly went around me.

"I love you too Danny, you're my big brother; I'll always love you. And I forgive you" I could feel the tears leaving my eyes.

"Thanks Libby, you won't regret this" he kissed my forehead and just held me while I cried. I just hope it was the right decision

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, I feel really bad. Anyway here it is hope you liked it :)

Please comment, vote, I love reading the comments and I love seeing all the votes on chapters :)

Thank you to everyone who is adding my story to their reading lists, voting, commenting and reading this book, so Thank You :)

It's my birthday tomorrow :) YAY !

The next chapter will be up soon but I'm going back to school in a few days so I will be quite busy but I will try and upload.

So tell me what what you think of the book so far. Do you think it was to soon for Libby to forgive Danny? What do you think of Danny ? What do you think of Cole? Is there anyones POV you would like to read from?