Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Libby's POV.

I walked into the kitchen excited to find out who Logan's mate is. He was standing with Sam in his arms and they were both smiling happily at each other. Aw I'm so happy for the both of them. Now what they decided to do next I don't really want to see. They started making out in the middle of the kitchen. I walked over to the both of them and pulled then away from each other.

"Congratulations guys, I'm so happy for you." I smiled then hugged Logan then hugged Sam.

"Thanks Libby." She smiled. I decided to leave them alone so I walked out of the kitchen and made my way to the basement door.

"Where are you going Libby?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned to see Chad and Kevin.

"Chad I have something to show you." I said then made my way down the steps and through the corridors until I came to the locked door. I unlocked it then made my way inside but locked it again when Chad and Kevin were inside.

"Libby who's this?" Chad asked.

"This bitch thought that she would try to come into our lives pretending to be Coopers mate but failed when she failed to check if Cooper already had a mate so I guessed that she's obviously working for someone so I thought that I would take her down her and torture her then kill her." I smiled evilly.

"Please don't hurt me." The little bitch cried.

"Ok well thanks for letting me know about this and we'll talk more about this tomorrow just don't stay up too late." Chad told me then made his way out the door but Kevin didn't leave with him.

"So when did she turn up?" He asked standing there examining the girl.

"Earlier today when everyone was at the festival thinking at the park. She claimed that she was Coopers mate but he already had one so I thought something was wrong with her so I brought her down here." I told him. He walked up to her and stood in front of her with his arms crossed.

"Who are you?" He growled. She didn't answer so he asked again but louder and in a much more fierce tone.

"My name is Cindy." She cried. Kevin could make anyone do anything when he gets angry, he can be very intimidating and scary. He normally does it to people when he wants something or in a situation like this, I'm just lucky he's never used it on me. His eyes always go black, I don't know why but they just do and I think Chad can do the same thing.

"What do you want?" He growled at her again. She didn't answer so be tried again but she still didn't answer.

"Kevin just try again tomorrow. It's getting late." I told him then dragged him out of the room and locked it then made our way upstairs. "Night uncle Kevin, I'm glad you're back." I hugged him.

"I'm glad to be back Libby now go to sleep you must be tired." He told me then pulled away. I nodded then made my way to my room and got into bed after changing and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at five. I wouldn't normally get up this early but if we want to fit school in we have to. After changing I made my way outside. After about five minutes people started making there way outside. I saw Logan make his way outside jumping in excitement.

"Calm down Logan." I laughed.

When everyone was outside they shut up. They've started to learn my rules which I'm glad about, for the first week or so most of them thought it would be funny to ignore them.

"Ok everyone today we'll be working on upper body strength." They all groaned and I smiled. I love this job. "Get into pairs then wait for further instructions." They all started moving around to get I to pairs. "Ok I'm going to go easy on you at first so I want you to start of by doing one hundred push-ups and when I walk round if I see you either doing it wrong or not putting enough effort in then I will pull you out and you can come back later and do it again along with other stuff and if I do remember last time someone had to come back they called it torture." I smile then shouted go. They all got down and started doing what I asked them to. As I was walking around I was slightly impressed, they're learning. When everyone was done and standing up I gave my next set of instructions. "Ok next I want you to do one hundred sit-ups whilst your partner holds your feet and then as soon as you're done switch so your partner can have a turn then when you're done with that go over to the weights for half an hour then make your way into the gym and use the equipment in there. Now go." I ordered. I then turned to Logan. "You ready?" I asked smiling.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He smiled back. I laughed.

"Well come on then." I lead him over to the mats. "Wolf form or human form?" I asked him.

"Wolf form." He smiled still jumping ''in excitement. What is wrong with him? I nodded and shifted into my wolf and he did the same.

Two hours later...

"Yes!" I screamed as I laughed in victory. "Told you I would kick your ass although I have to say I'm impressed Logan, you don't normally last that long."

"Shut up, next time I will kick your ass and I know it." He got up off the floor and was just about to walk off when Chad stopped him and said that we both needed to go to the pack doctor and get checked over. I walked up to Logan and started dragging him into the pack house when a figure popped out I front of me. I was just about to attack when I realised who it is.

"Hey Libby." Jake smiled.

"Hey Jake, where have you been? I didn't see you yesterday."

"Yeah I know but I was training in the morning and then I was in my room studying for the rest of the day but I'm here now and I've missed you." He hugged me and I hugged him back and buried my face in his shoulder.

"Yeah, I've missed you too." I replied. "Logan and I have to go see the pack doctor to get checked over so I'll see you later."

"Logan it's so good so see you, I didn't even know you were back." Jake pulled Logan into one of them man hug things.

"So are you two like a thing now?" Logan asked me and Jake. I nodded and he was about to say something else but Sam jumped on him and kept asking him if he was ok. "I'm fine Sammy but I need to just get checked over."

"I'm coming with you. Libby if you've seriously hurt him then I will have to hurt you but I will also be very impressed, I mean look at him then look at you." She smiled then dragged Logan to the pack doctor.

Sam's POV.

I was in the kitchen when I suddenly smelt the most amazing smell and started to feel tingly. I decided to ignore it and finished eating my food. When I had put the dishes in the dishwasher I looked to see a very handsome guy standing in the doorway of the kitchen. He was tall, around six foot. He had messy dark brown hair and the most amazing green eyes I've ever seen. You could see the muscles through his white tight fitting shirt and you could see his six pack. I could feel a pull towards him and when he started making his way over to me I started taking a few steps towards him.

When he got over to me he crashed his lips to mine and wrapped his arms around me bring me closer to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body as much as I could into him and kissed him back. Suddenly we were pushed away from each other and I looked to see Libby there. She congratulated us about being mates then left the kitchen. Me and Logan mates, I love the sound of that.

Libby's POV.

"Well Libby you're going to be fine. Just a few cuts and bruises, nothing major. You'll be healed by tomorrow." The doctor told me then said I could go.
As I was walking through the pack house Jake came up to me.