Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Libby's POV.

I woke up to my alarm going off.

Thank god it's Friday, I thought.

I got out of bed after turning my alarm off and got ready in my training uniform. I really love this uniform; it's so comfy and fits perfectly. Since I'm in the Shadow Fire Pack and we're one of the strongest packs in the world, our pack were given uniforms. Ours is black, with a yellow stripe going down the side. I threw my hair up in a pony tail then walked out my room. I went down to the training area in the backyard and waited for everyone else to come out. Slowly people started arriving. They all stood around me.

"Morning everyone, toda-" I stopped myself and looked around and noticed Cooper wasn't out here. "Has anyone seen Cooper?" I asked and everyone shook their heads. I sighed, people started talked amongst themselves. I tried listening to see if I could hear him anywhere, I tried but couldn't hear anything with everyone talking.

"Everyone shut up!" I yelled and everyone shut up and turned to me. I tried listening again and heard deep breathing and silent snores from inside the pack house. I growled in anger, I really hated people being late. I stormed in the house with everyone moving out the way to let me through. I stormed upstairs and down the hallway until I came to the rite door. I tried the door knob but it was locked, I huffed in annoyance and kicked it open, making a loud noise. Cooper jumped up and shifted into his wolf thinking there was an attack. He started looking around for any danger but when he saw it was only me he shifted back.

"What's up?" he asked.

"What's up? Really! You know I hate to be kept waiting, do you have any idea what time it is!" I growled. Coopers eyes widened.

"Shit! Sorry Libby, but why are you getting so angry about it? Oh wait I know it must just be that time of the month again." Copper joked. I huffed and stormed out of his room and back outside to wait for him. It was then that I noticed that Cole, Danny, Jake and Chad were all outside watching.

"How did you know were he was?" one girl asked.

"Because I could hear him breathing and snoring." I told her.

"Really? Wow you must have like enhanced hearing," she was amazed about that.

"I guess you could call it that. I can also hear something from about a mile away if I really focus." I told her.

"Oh My God! Really!! That's so cool, how can you hear from that far away?" the girl asked still amazed.

"Well you're obviously lying, how can you hear that far away when most of us here can only hear something from like the living room of the pack house, you're just pathetic and want people to think you're cool, I mean come on I bet you're not even that strong and they only picked you because you're fucking the Alpha or something," someone else asked with a very high pitched voice I was afraid that my ear drums were going to burst, I looked over at the voice and saw another girl that I didn't recognise and saw that the girl from when I first started training thought that she was better and knew everything was rushing over to her panicking

"Shelly don't, you don-" she started but didn't get to finish as I interrupted her.

"How dare you! I can tell you now that I'm not lying and I'm definitely strong, I could take down everyone in this pack in my sleep. I can even take you right now if you want, so Shelly why don't you take me on." I growled at her, how dare she say that, it just pisses me off. I looked over at Danny, Jake, Chad and Cole. Jake and Chad had worried expressions on their faces, Danny looked like he didn't know what to do, he stood there frozen and Cole just nodded.

"Oh my just stop lying! And no I can't, I might break a nail." Shelly shrieked. Oh my god, she was really getting on my nerves. I stormed over to her, everyone making a path for me, knowing how angry I was. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her onto the mat. "What do you think you're doing!" she shrieked.

"Oh my god just shut up, I swear my ear drums are about to burst with your high pitched voice." I groaned and heard some laughter from behind me.

"You bitch!" she shrieked once again then shifted into her wolf. As soon as I saw it I burst out laughing.

"Really, that's your wolf. Well okay then." I stated then shifted into mine and you could see the fear in her eyes as she took in the size of my wolf. I lunged at her and tackled her to the floor, she tried to break free but couldn't. I could tell she was weak so I shifted back into human form and held her down like that.

"Cole get your ass over her and get her out of my sight before I snap her neck." I growled at him. He ran over.

"Shift." Cole demanded and Shelly shifted back to her human form. Cole grabbed her arm and took her back into the pack house where I could her Cole start yelling. Just then Cooper walked out and we started our training session.

Cole's POV.

I got up and decided to watch Libby and Cooper's training session. I got up and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a shirt then made my way outside to see Libby and my pack members out there. I walked over and stood next to Danny, Chad and that asshole Jake, how dare he have my mate. She's mine!

"Morning everyone, toda-" she stopped talking and looked around. "Has anyone seen Cooper?" my beautiful mate asked everyone. Everyone shook their heads and then she looked really pissed off?

"Uh oh." Chad chuckled. I looked at him confused. "Libby hates it when people are late, she's going to blow up on Cooper." My mouth formed an 'o', just then Libby shouted at everyone to shut up and then looked like she was concentrating on something.

When she was done she stormed back into the pack house then I could hear really loud banging then a big crash then shouting. About five minutes later Libby came out.

"How did you know were he was?" I heard someone ask and looked over to see Tammy.

"Because I could hear him breathing and snoring." Libby answered and I was stunned, I mean yeah I could hear him but I could just about hear him and I'm an Alpha.

"Really? Wow you must have like enhanced hearing," Tammy was amazed about that.

"I guess you could call it that. I can also hear something from about a mile away if I really focus." Libby told her and I stood there shocked.

"Oh My God! Really?! That's so cool, how can you hear from that far away?" Tammy asked still amazed, hell I don't blame her.

"Well you're obviously lying, how can you hear that far away when most of us here can only hear something from like the living room of the pack house? You're just pathetic and want people to think you're cool. I mean, come on I bet you're not even that strong and they only picked you because you're fucking the Alpha or something." someone else said and I could straight away tell it was Shelly just by her high pitched voice. Just then Kensey ran over to Shelly.

"Shelly don't, you don-" she started but didn't get to finish as Libby interrupted her.

"How dare you! I can tell you now that I'm not lying and I'm definitely strong, I could take down everyone in this pack in my sleep. I can even take you right now if you want, so Shelly why don't you take me on." Libby growled at her. Libby looked over in our direction. Jake and Chad had worried expressions on their faces, Danny looked like he didn't know what to do, he stood there frozen and I just nodded, telling her to carry on and that I wouldn't interfere.

"Oh my just stop lying! And no I can't, I might break a nail." Shelly shrieked. Libby stormed over to her, everyone making a path for her, knowing how angry she was. She grabbed her by her hair and threw her onto the mat. "What do you think you're doing?" Shelly shrieked.

"Oh my god just shut up, I swear my ear drums are about to burst with your high pitched voice." Libby groaned and there was some laughter from behind her. I couldn't help but start laughing and neither could Danny.

"You bitch!" she shrieked once again then shifted into her wolf. Libby took one look at Shelly's wolf then burst out laughing and I couldn't help let out a little chuckle myself, if you look at her wolf then you would to, it's tiny.

"Really, that's your wolf. Well okay then." Libby stated then shifted into her wolf and my eyes widened at the size of her. She was bigger then a normal female wolf and her wolf was gorgeous. You could see the fear in Shelly's eyes as she took in the size of Libby's wolf. Libby lunged at her and tackled her to the floor, she tried to break free but couldn't. Libby shifted back into her human form and just held her down like that. Shelly is always so full of herself, she's so weak yet she acts like she's the strongest and most greatest person ever. Kensey used to be like that until the incident between her and Libby took place.

"Cole, get your ass over her and get her out of my sight before I snap her neck." Libby suddenly growled at me. I ran over.

"Shift." I demanded and Shelly shifted back to her human form. I grabbed her arm and took her back into the pack house where I took her into my office.

"How dare you!" I snapped at Shelly. She bowed her head and looked at the floor.

"You have no right to treat Libby, my mate, like that!" Shelly ears perked up.

"Your mate?" she asked was a smirk on her face.

"Yes, my mate." I got confused at her sudden act change. Shelly started walking towards me and when she got in front of me she started trailing her hand down my chest.

"You know I've always found you rather attractive and sexy," she smiled what she thought was a seductive smile but to be honest looked rather deformed. I grabbed her wrist and pushed her away.

"You know I should punish you for this and what I'm going to do is make you be a maid around the house for a month!" I snapped and he eyes widened then she looked down at her feet.

"Yes, Alpha," she whispered then walked out my office. When she was gone I walked back outside and watched the rest of the training session.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the next chapter :) Hope you liked it. Sorry for the wait, I haven't been home much so yeh.. and I've been very busy. The next chapter should be up soon so keep an eye out. So I was looking at the comments from the last chapter and they all made me smile :) So I will probs be doing a sequal for this book :)

Please comment, vote, fan and tell your friends about my book and get them to read it. I love seeing the votes, comments and reads and I fan back now so yeh. Thank you to everyone who's reading this book, who has commented, voted and fanned :) It means a lot and I'm not just saying that, it really does :)

Please read Gatorgirlie 's books, I said I would help promote them so please read them, they're really good too, one of her books are in the external link, for the otheres you'll have to click on her profile and go down to her works:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2233425-rejected-by-the-alpha

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2297510-the-alpha%27s-mistake

Also could you please read MizzSparkle 's book 'Ice'. It's really good, it's one of my fave books :) ----------> http://www.wattpad.com/story/1527857-ice

So Libby and Cole's POV in this chapter, what do you guys think about that ? Did you like it?