Note- Last

Hi everyone, I'm thinking that I will take this book down. I don't  enjoy writing chapters any more and I try not to think about it. Also, I'm currently in college, started last year so I just don't have the time to keep up with constant updates. I do still have a lot of ideas for this book so I probably will rewrite and upload this book in the future but I have no idea when that will be.

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who followed, voted and commented on this book. I also want to say a massive thank you to everyone who supported me,  this book did get quite a bit of hate and quite a lot of you stood up for me and that means so much to me so thank you so much.

I have a few ideas for different books that I might upload in the future so it would mean a lot to me if you read them too. Well, that's if I upload any. I think I will start rewriting this book soon whenever I have free time but I think I'll write most of the book or at least half before I start uploading chapters. That will just give me the chance to change anything if I need to. I do have many ideas for this book so I don't want to get rid of it completely and forget about it, I do plan on uploading it in the future. I just want to change a lot of it, I ended up hating a lot of my characters.

Again, thank you so much for following this book and supporting me and remember, I will re-upload this in the future but with many changes. I'll probably take this down within the next few weeks just to let people see this note.