Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Libby's POV.

Oh my god. It can't be. I stood there arms crossed, staring.

"Are you from the Shadow Fire Pack?" they asked me. I just nodded; I was wearing my helmet so the person couldn't see my face. "Well sorry for that," they gestured towards my bike lying on the floor, I nodded. "You know there's just something about you that seems really familiar," they said looking me over. I think now is the time to show myself. I took off my helmet but it looks like she didn't recognise me. "You look really familiar, do I know you?" she asked.

"Well I was your best friend Amy." I said smiling

"Oh my god!" she screamed then ran over to me hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Cant breathe." I quietly said.

"Oh sorry," she apologised pulling away and looking at me, "I can't believe its you. You look so different I didn't even recognise you."

"Well two years can change a person." I told her. She smiled and hugged me again but this time not so hard.

"I missed you," she told me quietly.

"I missed you too." I told her. After I left me and Amy lost contact and I haven't spoken to her since the day I left two years ago.

"Well are you going to the pack house?" she asked and I nodded, "well I will see you there," she told me then turned into her wolf form and ran back into the woods.

I put my helmet back on and walked over to my bike, picking it up I climbed back onto it and noticed I had a rip in the side of my jeans. Oh no I love these jeans. Oh well I started up my bike then set off to the pack house.

As I was driving through I noticed a lot of people staring. I suddenly felt a sting of pain on my arm and looked down to see that my stitches had opened and I was bleeding. Shit!

When I made it to the pack house I noticed that Chad's car was the only one there. I pulled into the drive way, turned of my baby and got off, taking my helmet off. I walked straight into the pack house and heard noises in the living room and made my way there whilst taking my helmet off, it was getting to hot with it on. As soon as I walked into the living room I noticed that it was only Chad sitting in there.

"Hey Chad." I sighed sitting down next to him.

"Why can I smell blood Libbs?" he asked with concern in his tone, "did you fall of your death bike?" When I learned to drive Chad told me I could get anything so I got my baby (my motorbike) but Chad didn't want me to get it he said that it was an accident waiting to happen and that I could kill myself.

"As I was driving here I took the route that went through the wooded area because the trees and nature calms me down but then I was thrown of my bike by a Shattered Moon Pack member and when I fell it must have opened my stitches and now I'm bleeding." I told him taking off my leather jacket and taking a better look at my arm. Chad gently grabbed my arm and took a look at it.

"I can't see the wound properly so I'm going to have to take the bandage off, sorry if I hurt you," he told me then started removing the bandage and that's when someone decided to walk in.

"Hey we only had- Oh what's happening in here?" he asked and I looked up to see Danny, my brother walk in and come over to us. I keep my head down, my hair coming over my face.

"She just had an accident with one of your pack members." Chad growled at him, Chad was very protective of me.

"Well I'm sorry for that I will be sure to have a word with that pack member," he apologised.

"Your Alpha should do it not the Beta." Chad pointed out.

"Well Alpha Cole is out at the moment and I don't know when he will be back." Danny told Chad. Chad turned back to me and slowly removed the bandage. "Ouch I will be sure to punish the pack member who did this to you." Danny said looking over my arm from over Chad's shoulder.

"No, it wasn't her fault." I decide to speak up, "Yesterday I was attacked by two rogues, I got stitched up but on my way over here I was thrown off my baby and my stitches opened." I looked up and he stared at my face for a minute then stood up straight then I saw his eyes go down to my shoulder and arm. His eyes widened.

"You're a pack warrior?" he asked and I nodded. "Well I'm really sorry for the incident that happened on your way here." I just nodded again. You see every pack warrior has a tattoo going from the shoulder down the arm. "Come to our medical room and we will get your arm sorted out." Danny says and starts making his way out the room. I and Chad followed behind him.

When we got in I noticed that this medical room was a lot smaller then our one. I walked over to the bed and sat down and Chad sat next to me whilst Danny stood near the end of the bed.

"Beta Danny, what can I do for you?" a man asked coming from behind a desk.

"I need you to sort her arm out." Danny told him then gestured to my arm. The doctor nodded then walked over to me. The doctor started cleaning it when some one spoke.

"You know you look really familiar, do I know you?" Danny asked. Well I guess if my own brother didn't recognise me no one else would, this made me happy. But before I could say anything Chad cut in.

"Her names Libby and you should recognise her." Chad said glaring at Danny, Chad knew everything about my old life her and didn't like it. Danny's eyes widened.

"Libby?" he asked me quietly but you could hear the shock in his voice.

"Long time no see brother." I glared at him.

"Look Libby I'm really so-," before Danny could finish speaking I cut him off.

"No just don't ok Danny. I'm just here to train this pack so just leave me alone whilst I'm here. I didn't even want to come but Chad forced me to." I said, getting angry.

"Ok miss there you go just be careful. Even though you wolf has already healed your human form hasn't so be carful with that," the doctor told me.

"Thanks doc." I thanked him then got off the bed and walked out. I got to the living room when I felt Danny grab my wrist.

"Listen Libby I'm so, so sorry for what I did to you. I'm your brother I should've protected you not hurt you but I did and I hate myself for it. I hate myself for hurting you and I know that I can't go back and change it but if I could I would." Danny said with such sadness in his eyes and voice, "I was such a prick to you and I'm so sorry sweet pea." I smile at the old nickname he gave me before our parents died then he started beating me and being a dick.

"Danny you have no idea what this whole pack including you did to me and how much it hurt. Did you know that every night before I went to sleep I would pray that you would become the loving brother you used to be before our parents died? Did you know that every night I would cry myself to sleep? Did you know that after mum and dad died I was broken, so hurt, I missed them so much, I needed my big brother but you turned on me and started blaming me for their death, you hit me, called me names. Even after a while of always hearing it was my fault I even started to believe it myself but Amy convinced me that it wasn't. Did you even do anything about Cole rejecting me and breaking my heart? Did you? I bet you didn't. You hurt my so bad Danny I'm not just going to forgive you." I screamed at him and I could feel the tears coming down my face. Danny walked over to the sofa and sat down with his head in his hands. Just then the door opened and everyone else walked in. As soon as Jake saw my face he came rushing over to me.

"Hey what's wrong Libbs?" He asked embracing me in a hug. I couldn't speak I just cried into his shoulder. "Baby what's wrong? You can tell me," he said looking into my eyes. I couldn't speak; whenever I went to speak I would just cry more. I saw Cooper come in an as soon as he saw me crying and Danny on the sofa, he had Danny by the throat pinned to the wall.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Cooper growled at Danny. Why couldn't I have a normal life with a loving brother that overly protective of me? Who threatens my boyfriends that if they ever hurt me he will beat the shit out of them? That if I'm having trouble with somebody he will help. But no I'm left to be abused by my pack and even my brother just because they hate me and blame me for my parents death when they were trying to protect me.

"Cooper let go of him NOW!" Chad growled at him and you could hear the demand in his voice. Cooper slowly let go of him then stood in front of Danny glaring.

"Ever hurt her again I won't hesitate to kill you." Cooper growled then came rushing over to me. "Come on lets get you cleaned up," he said calmly to me then Jake and Cooper took me upstairs. As we were up at the top of the stairs Chad came up.

"I will show you to her room." Chad told us then led us down the hallway to a door. Chad opened it and Jake and Cooper led me to the bed and lay me down on it. Jake lay next to me and I snuggled into him. "Come down when you're ready." Chad said then left. I lay there for about ten more minutes then I stop crying.

"So are you going to tell us what happened down there?" Jake asked softly while stroking my hair. Cooper came over from a chair he was sitting on and sat down next to me on the bed.

"When I got here Chad was the only one here. I was sitting in the living room with him when my brother Danny came in. He didn't recognise me at first but when Chad got angry he said it was me then Danny tried talking to me but I just started yelling at him. Then I started crying and that when everyone else came in." I told him trying not to burst into tears again.

"That was your brother?" Cooper asked and I nodded. "Well I should've guessed that, you two do look alike."

"Get some sleep you look tired." Jake told me.

"I will go back downstairs and come down when you wake up and no more tears you're a strong girl." Cooper said then kissed my forehead, got up and left.

"Can you stay with me whilst I sleep?" I asked Jake quietly, snuggling into him more.

"Yeah sure." Jake replied. I closed my eyes and fell into complete darkness.

****************************

When I woke up I started looking around.

"You're in the Shattered Moon pack house." I heard a voice say next to me and when I looked to see who it was I saw Jake laying there smiling at me. I smiled back remembering that he stayed with me whilst I slept. "You look a lot better." Jake told me looking over my face.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked him looking around for a clock but couldn't find one.

"Well its past dinner time so about ten hours." He told me looking at his watch. I was shocked I hadn't realised how tired I was. "Are you ready to go downstairs?" he asked me.

"Yeah I'm ready." I told him then got off the bed and made my way to the door. I was just about to reach for the door handle when Jake came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm here for you if you need me." Jake whispered in my ear. I turned around in his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you Jake." I whispered into his chest. I pulled away and looked at his face. He leaned down and gave me a long kiss.

"Come on," he told me then took my hand and opened the door. We walked hand in hand down the hallway and down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I could hear voices coming from the living room. We walked into the living room and saw that Danny, Chad and the rest of our pack we sitting in there, some on the sofas, some on the floor and some on chairs. When we entered it all went silent and all heads turned to me and Jake walk in. I looked at Danny and he gave me a small smile but I just looked away. We walked over and sat on one of the sofas next to Cooper and Chad.

"How are you feeling?" Chad asked me.

"I'm feeling better." I told him, giving him a small smile, he nodded. That's when Cooper jumps up.

"Ok we are watching a movie," he yells then runs to the TV and puts a movie in then comes back and jumps onto the sofa next to me. I get comfortable and lean into Jake as he puts his arm around my shoulder and I put my feet on Coopers lap and he rests him hands on the bottom of my legs. The movie starts and it's Resident Evil. "I know this is like your favourite movie." Cooper whispered to me and I smiled at him then went back to watching the movie. About half way through the movie the front door opens and some one comes in.

"Danny!" Cole shouts. Oh god I'm not ready to face him yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so here is Chapter 6 please vote and comment what you think, I like reading the comments and reading what you guys think of my book :)

Chapter 7 should be up in a few days.