Chapter 25

Please read 'Undercover' by nattha78, she's a really good friend of mine who has recently posted a book but she hasn't had many reads so please read it.

Chapter 25

Libby's POV.

When I woke up the next morning, I got ready for the day then made my way downstairs for some breakfast before I had to leave for school. When I got into the kitchen; Jake, Danny, Cole, Sam and Logan were sat having breakfast. Sam was sat on Logan's lap while acting like one of them extremely cute couples, Jake and Danny were talking about something and then there was Cole. Cole was stood near the fridge eating toast while glaring daggers at Jake (I think I can guess why). I decided to make myself some breakfast so I made my way over to the fridge to get myself some strawberry milkshake and some ingredients for a sandwich.

"Morning." I greeted Cole as I placed everything on the counter.

"Morning." Cole smiled, "here, allow me," he picked me up and put me on the counter then started making my sandwhich for me. I shrugged and drank my milkshake while I watched him make it, I swear though, if he makes it wrong then I will make him start all over again. I looked over to Jake and Danny and they were still sitting at the corner of the table talking. If I wanted to, I could just listen to them but I won't, we're not allowed to do that. I was brought out of my thoughts when Cole placed my sandwich next to me. "There you go," he smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled back and started eating. When I was finished I placed the plate in the dishwasher and decided I would say good morning to my darling brother and boyfriend. "Good morning." I smiled then sat down on Danny's lap. "Did you have a good night bro?"

"Morning Libbs and yes I did, it was really good." He smiled down at me. I got up off of Danny's lap and stepped over to Jake, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my head on his shoulder.

"We need to talk." I stated.

"I know," he got up and followed me out of the kitchen, upstairs and into my room. I turned around and was about to speak but Jake got in there first. "Listen before you speak let me just say that I love you and I really don't want to breakup".

"I wasn't going to breakup with you." A look of relief and confusion came upon his face.

"I thought you were going to dumb me and go back to Cole."

"Why would I do that?" I asked and now I was the one getting confused.

"Because you've been really close to him lately and this morning you went straight to him before coming to see me. I feel like you're being really distant." Now that annoyed me.

"You have to be joking!" I was getting angry and it was starting to show. "You're accusing me of being distant?" I could tell my voice was rising slightly but I didn't care. "I haven't been distant, you have! Always going off for most of the day and sometimes I don't even get to see you for two days because you're either out or in your room. So why do you think it looks like I've been getting close to Cole? You're never here, that's why! And this morning I didn't go straight to Cole, I went to get things out of the fridge for my breakfast." At this point I was screaming.

"Fine, I will admit that I haven't been around so I understand where you're coming from. I just didn't realise how much time I've been spending studying. Libby I'm so sorry, I did'nt even realise then when I saw you this morning I automatically thought that you were choosing him over me. I'm so sorry, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" he pleaded and I could see the tears in his eyes.

"I forgive you but I want to also talk about what you said last night." I crossed my arms. A look of confusion came upon his face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.