Goodbye

Elizabeth's POV
"I'm a genius! Just genius! By getting you I can lure all of them in here!" Josh laughs.
"What do you want from them? What do you want with me!?" I spit in his face.
"I want respect! I've always been the smallest and no one has ever liked me because of who I am, they only hung out with me because they felt bad for me!" Josh yells.
"You think maybe it's because your a terrible person!?" I yell.
"What!? I'm great once you get to know me!" Josh says and I laugh.
"If you ask me, what you should do is let me go, pack your things up and leave Adventure Bay. Find yourself a new home with people who love you, be nice and kind and marry the girl you love." I say sincerely.
"You think I can just leave? Why would I do that? My family lives here." He says.
"Yes, of course you can just leave. If you haven't noticed already, your family is afraid of you. Now that you left the house, there's no one left who's willing to reach out to you and help! I'm sorry you had to learn the truth from me, but someone had to say it." I say.
"Maybe your right." He says as his ears flop down.
"Josh, take me back to Marshall, and the rest of the pups. Say goodbye, tell them you'll visit every once and a while and then...well...just leave." I say.
"Thanks Elizabeth. I'm glad at least someone is still looking out me." Josh says as his ears perk up again. This makes me smile, and lights up the mood. He unties me from the chair and we walk to the lookout together.
"ELIZABETH!" Marshall screams and runs up to hug me. I hug back. I've missed him so much.
"Marshall." I say melting in his arms.
"Josh what are you doing here?" Chase snaps.
"I've come to say goodbye." He says.
"Goodbye? Where are you going?" Macy asks.
"Away. Away form Adventure Bay. To make myself better, make a new life for myself, maybe even a family." Josh says.
"Promise you'll come back and visit?" Cade says.
"Of course" Josh smiles.
"Goodbye, bro." Chase says, walking up to hug him. They hug a little longer then normal, then Chase goes back next to Skye.
"I'm going to miss you, little bro" Cade says while hugging him.
"I'll never forget you, Josh." Macy says hugging him.
"I've only known you for a little bit, but goodbye." Skye says hugging him.
"Go make a beautiful family." I say giving him one last hug. Then he turns around and goes into the elevator. He waves as the elevator goes down and all of us wave back.

Josh will always have a special place in all of our's heart's.
---------------------
Okay, okay, that was a little sad. Maybe it was a little hard to write but I think it had to be done. Thank you guys for 6.3k reads!!!! I know I can't update as often, but please, PLEASE, don't stop reading and being awesome and being soooooo supportive. You. People. Are. The. Actual. Best. Things. Ever.
Merry Christmas, Love, Kyder445