Whats wrong with you?

Katie's POV

"What's wrong with you!?" Ryder screams. "Why couldn't you just go back in the woods in peace?"

"H-h-he umm... well" Cade says.

"You really need to learn when to shut up" Ryder snaps.

"Don't talk to him like that" Macy says.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Ryder asks her. She looks to the floor in defeat. "Take Josh home." Ryder tells Macy. She looks up and then to Cade and Josh.

"I don't think you would want that" Josh says.

"Oh and why not?!" Ryder snaps again. These pups nearly killed a grey mixed breed that I hold in my arms. Of corse I got him fixed up before we came to talk to the 3 of them who we kept here on leashes.

"Because if someone finds out one of us was traveling alone they'll know we wouldn't do it, so they'll come after you." He answers.

"And what would that do to me when they find me?" He says in a sort of sassy way. Did I just call Ryder sassy?

"Let me remind you that I can drag you from your throat half way across the country." Cade says. I have no idea what he's talking about but it's not the time for questions.

Ryder grabs skin on the back of his neck and lifts him up making him squeal in pain.

"Put me down!" Cade yelps.

"If I ever see your face again I swear to god I will cut your tail off and pull out every hair on your body one by one until your bald." Woah. Didn't know he had it in him. Ryder drops him on the floor making him squeal again.

He unties their leashes. "Never come back to adventure bay." He shouts after them as we watch them sprint into the woods.

"I hate those guys." The pup in my hands says.

"Yeah, me too." Ryder says still looking at the woods.

"Ryder?"

"Yeah" But he still doesn't turn his head.

"Their gone" I say and after a long moment he finally looks at me.

"Right." He looks at the gray pup. "You can stay with us tonight."

"No thanks. I've got my own place." That shocked me a little bit because he doesn't have a collar on and I'm guessing if he ran away he wouldn't want to go back. Unless he's lying and he's actually a stray.

"Are you sure because we have food and..."

"I'm sure." He says jumping out of my arms.

"Well can you at least tell us your name?" I ask.

"Rocky. Thanks again! I got to go!" He says running off.

We sit in shock for a second.

"We just saved his life and offered him a warm place to sleep at night and all he says is thanks and runs off" Ryder grumbles.

"Oh be quiet." I say playfully giving him a little nudge. He puts his arm around my shoulders and we start walking home.

"Why are you back?!" We both turn to see no other than Rylee. God I hate her so much! Why can't she just except that I'm happy.

"How dare you talk to me" Ryder snaps.

"Your such an idiot for thinking I'm afraid of you." Rylee says. "Now why are you back?!" She yells.

"Because I'm smarter than you!" He yells back.

"YOUR JUST AN IDIOT WHO THINKS HE'S COOL BUT REALLY EVERY ONE KNOWS YOUR JUST A LOSER WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE A STUPID DOG WITH A STUPID NAME AND A STUPID OWNER WHO THINKS HE HAS A SHOT WITH THE STUPIDEST GIRL ON PLANET EARTH!" That did it. I came right up to her and slapped her as hard as I could on the face.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I scream. "WHY CANT YOU EXCEPT THAT PEOPE ARE HAPPY?! WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?! I HATE YOU! YOU JUST PUSH ME AND PUSH ME AND PUSH ME AND SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN PUSH ME UNTIL I BREAK! ARE YOU HAPPY?! DOSE THIS BRING YOU AND YOUR SICK MIND PLEASURE?! I BROKE! YOU GOT ME!! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT OR ELSE!!"

"Or else what?" She says with a smirk.

"And you STILL keep pushing me." I say.

"Ah" I hear Ryder shout in pain. I turn and he's laying on the road motionless with Chris next to his body with clenched fists.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yell.

"Well, since I can't hit a girl, I knocked him out instead." He replays.

"Something is so wrong with your head." I say bending down to try to carry Ryder.

"Come on! Ditch Ryder lets go back to my place and I can feed you grapes like I did to Sarah"

"Ok babe" I say walking over to him with a grin on my face.

"I knew you didn't actually fall for him." He says with the same grin. I walk up to him slowly with a fist clenched tightly behind my back.

"So Katie..." Bam! Right in the jaw. He stumbles back a bit and then looks at me in shock. I can't help but laugh.

"You thought!" And another wave of laughter spills out of my mouth. Rylee walks up to Ryder and kicks him in the head. My laughter quickly stops and I lounge towards her but not before a pair of hands warped around my hips holing me back.

"Let go! I want to KILL HER!!" I yell at Chris.

"Exactly! That's why I'm stopping you before you do something you might regret." He says.

"Just let me go. I'm getting Ryder and I'm getting out of here." I say he lets go and I sit next to Ryder seeing how much damage they actually did.

A few bruises on his temple and back of his head. Nothing major he should wake up in a few hours.

"Are you going to help me carry him or not?"

"Why would I help him?" He asks.

"Because you knocked him out!"

"Right." He bends down and lifts him like he's a piece of paper. "Where are we going?"

"My place"

~~~~

"He's fine, you can leave now" I tell Chris. Ryder's in my bed sleeping peacefully.

"I don't want to leave." He says.

"Get off my property!" I whisper shout in attempt of keeping Ryder asleep.

"Fine gosh. Don't act like I don't know what your doing, because I do! Your just using Ryder to get me back, he said so himself."

"He really thinks that?" I say a little hurt that he would think that. He doesn't have any reason to believe that other than that one time I got jealous.

"Yeah. Whatever. Bye. See you on Monday." He says.

"Bye"