The Chief's Daughter

Marshall's" POV
"Wow it's beautiful!" Elizabeth says. I took her to a small patch of the woods where only bushes with gold leaves grow. At this time of day the sun hits the leaves in such a way that makes them sparkle.
"I've been thinking... a lot... you know, about... us." I start.
"Yeah me too." She says.
"The more time we spent apart, the more I, I"
"Thought about you." She finishes.
"Yes, and when I think of you I get butterflies and a warm feeling in my stomach. It feels good." I say.
"The same thing happens to me to." Shh says with a smile. I hear some rattling in the bushes that scares me and kills the moment.
"I think it's time I take you back home, wouldn't want your dad finding out." She laughs.
"He would kill me if he ever found out."
"What are you doing here?" I turn to see another dalmatian who looks much more built and handsome than me.
"Depends on who you're talking to" Elizabeth says.
"I thought I would never see Marshall again." He says.
"Max, stop." Elizabeth says.
"What were you two doing out here, alone?" Max asks.
"We were just talking, got a problem with that?" I say.
"With my wife?" Max asks.
"Shut up Max, I would never even go on a date with you." Elizabeth snaps.
"Well, it would be a shame if daddy found out about your two's little... get together." Max laughed.
"Max no! Please don't tell!" She whined.
"Or else what?" He laughs again.
"Or else I'll tell my dad you were hanging out with Macy and Cade, he'll believe me, I'm his daughter." She says cleverly.
"Whatever, you two disgust me." Max says walking off.
"I wish I could leave just like you" she says.
"Really? Why can't you?" I ask.
"As daughter of the chief it's my job to one day step up and be chief in my dads place." She says.
"So we could never be together?" I ask.
"My dad really wants me to marry Max, but as you can see, I don't like him." She says.
"Why do you like me?" I ask. She pauses for a second to think.
"Your the pup I've always wanted to be. You don't care what people think, when you mess up, you laugh at yourself, you can do whatever you want, you don't have to ask someone before you make decisions, you can say no and your not the chiefs daughter." She says. I stop in my tracks and sit down next to her.
"Woah, woah!" I say as she takes a seat next to me, tears rolling off her face. "Any boy would be lucky to have you, your beautiful, smart and your the chiefs daughter." I say. She looks up at me with a smile on her face.
"Being the chiefs daughter is horrible! You would never understand." She says.
"As the chiefs daughter, one day you'll have the power to let us be together." I say. She sits there for a second. I wipe away the remaining tears.
"Oh my pup, I'm so stupid." She says after a while.
"Your not stupid." I say honestly. I let her sit until she's ready to stand, then I walk her back to her home.
"Thank you for today." She says and kisses me on the cheek. I blush and so does she.
"My pleasure" I say with a smile and she turns to climb back up the tree and on to the branch and into her window. I have to get out before they see me so I head to a thicker part of the woods.
I hear some talking and laughing in the distance.
---------------------
Omg!!! 4.55k reads?!?! Insane!! For 5k reads celebration there's going to be a plot twist so look forward to that!!! So, Elizabeth and Marshall, so cute or what? I want to know!!! Thanks to everyone who responded last chapter, I saw everything I just didn't respond, sorry!! Love you, Kyder445