Lost and Lost?

Katie's POV

"Oh my gosh! Where's Marshall!?"

"Huh what?" The littles Cockapoo's eyes fitter open.

"I don't ~yawn~ know" Chase says.

"I'm sure he's fine, he can handle himself." I say to the frantic boy next to me.

"Yeah he lived by himself for a while." Chase says.

"I know, I just don't want him to get hurt." Ryder says.

The door opens to a girl about our age with beautiful wavy brown hair and eyes so blue they are almost sparkling. "Hello Ryder! Your doctor says you can go home after dinner."

"Oh my gosh how old are you!" I blurt out.

"9, my mom works here. I don't actually do any doctor stuff I kind of just walk around telling people stuff. Kind of like a young intern."

"Cool!" Ryder says.

"Weird." I say under my breath. She's eyeing Ryder like he's the last piece of desert. She's so pretty, I don't stand a chance.

"Yeah, so any ways my name is Maddy." She says.

"Hey Maddy, this is Skye, Chase, and Katie." He looks at me and smiles. I'm a little confused, maybe he saw the way Maddy was looking at him. Maddy looks at me and frowns.

"Hi Skye, Chase, and...Katie." She says looking me up and down like I'm disgusting.

"Thanks for stopping in bye!" I say.

"Yeah... bye, Maddy." Ryder says.

"Whatever, bye." She says winking and waving at Ryder. I swear I will break her neck the next time I see her. It was cute how Ryder wanted her gone too.

"Shes pretty." Skye says.

"Yeah" I say looking at my hands.

"Why do you think I wanted her out of here?" Ryder says.

"I don't know" I say.

"Because I saw the way you were watching her look at me."

"Really? Chris never..." I stop myself. I hate talking about Chris. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Ryder says.

Cade's POV

"Macy!? Macy! Where are you?!!" I I listen for any sign of her. How could I have let this happen?! I told her I would protect her, now she'll never trust me ever again. "Macy!! Macy! It's me! Cade!"

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

Marshall's POV

"What!? Theirs two of them!? Whatever it doesn't matter just put them down."

"Where's the cages?"

"Over there, is Maddy here yet?" A girl with straight brown hair ands green eyes asks.

"Does it look like she's here?" A blonde boy with blue eyes asks.

"Who's here?" A beautiful brunette with wavy hair and blue eyes says.

"You" The other girl says.

"Your late." A boy with red hair and green eyes says. He's the one who found me and muzzled me and brought me to this abandoned place.

"Whatever, I had to pick up our teammate." Maddy says. My eyes almost pop out of my head when I see who their 'teammate' is. It's no other than the albino pup I grew up with, Josh. I look at Macy in the cage next to me and she has the same expression on her face.

"If it isn't the twins, Marshall and Macy. Nice to see you two again. Just kidding." Josh laughs. I have to protect my little sister at and cost. I love her too much and I think Cade loves her too. I can't ask her with this stupid muzzle on. "My I introduce you to the team?" He points to the blonde haired blue eyed boy. "That's Chris" He points to the brunette with the straight hair and green eyes. "That's Rylee and her cousin Maddy." Then he points to the ginger. "And that's Matt"

If I could speak right now I would tell that I don't give a crap about who's on his 'team' but obviously I can't.

"So Josh, prove your a good addition." Matt says.

"Macy hates water and Marshall hates fire." Josh says.

"Easy enough" Maddy says.

This can not be good.

------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in 2 days. On Friday I was at a football game and on Saturday I was at a cousin's house. Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much for 1k reads!!! Love you all so so so much, Kyder445.