The End.

Skye's POV

"Cali! Thank you Ryder so much for finding her!" Katie says.

"Your welcome Katie! It was really all the pup's work! They're such good pups!" Ryder says.

"Can we get treats?" Rocky asks. Ryder looks at Rocky.

"Uh. Sure!" Ryder says.

"Yay!" We all say.

We all walk to Mr. Porters for treats. Ryder buys us all meat balls and they are just so delicious!

Things have been going really well. I think the Paw Patrol is going to be an unstoppable team. I'm excited to see what's going to happen in the long run.

Ryder's Pup pad rings. He walks outside to answer it.

Seconds later our pup tags ring at the same time.

"Paw patrol to the look out!"

"Ryder needs us!"

Narrator's voice.

And that's what the successful Paw Patrol did for many, many, years.

After about a year of the Paw Patrol, they already had a slide, a poll, pup mobiles, and more updated collars.

A year and 2 months goes by and a tv station notices Ryder and the pups bravery and originality, so they call Ryder and ask if he wants his own show.

Of corse; he says yes.

The TV show is a hit. People love him almost instantly. But his recognition has more people in the area calling for help. His job starts to get tougher.

Then the pups meet Rubble.

Ryder takes his job extremely seriously. The only person Ryder values more than his pups, is his girlfriend-

Katie.

Ryder rather die than live in a world with out them.

His life isn't in treat, though. Him and his team are a force to be reckoned with.

3 years in the paw patrol - Ryder is 14 - Skye gets pregnant with Chase's pups. Elizabeth gets pregnant with Marshall's pups.

Macy and Cade's 3 pups: Scarlet (Girl), Mason (Boy), and Chad (Boy) join the Paw Patrol on their missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They all lived happily ever after.

The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's with a heavy heart I end this.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support. Don't be too sad it's ending though! I'm so proud to be ending my first book, and with a respectful amount of reads, comments, and votes! But that's not me; its you! Thank you thank you thank you so much.

And as always.

Love, Kyder445.