Just Sketching

Ryder's POV
"It's so nice outside" Skye says.
"For November, yeah." I say. We're all taking a walk on a nice crisp morning.
The pups purk their ears up but I don't hear any thing. As we continue to walk, Zuma jumps into a sprint.
"Zuma! Wait! Stop! Sit! Heel!" But he keeps running so I run after him.
All of a sudden in the middle of the bridge Zuma leaps onto the guard rail and jumps off.
I stop in my tracks. I am horrified. I turn to see everyone but Rocky is horrified too. Rocky sees my face and starts laughing.
"He's done that many times before" He says.
We walk over to see over the bridge and I don't see him any where.
"Where is he?!" I asked worried.
"On the shore." Rocky says. I turn to see that he actually is on the beach. We run down to see him.
"Zuma! What were you thinking?!" I ask.
"I was thinking about saving this cat that fell in the river." Zuma says pointing to the orange matted down fur cat sitting 5 feet away from us.
"How did you know she was there?" I ask amazed.
"We could hear her calling for help" Skye says.
"Why didn't you guys do anything?" I ask.
"Where not as courageous as Zuma." Marshall says.
I turn to the cat. "Are you okay?" The cat slowly nods it's head and gets up to run into an ally.
"Good work Zuma" I say.
"When ever thewes twoble I don't shy away, I dive in!" We all laugh.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
So Zuma is like a life guard, good in water. I decided I'm going to make custom pup tags for Skye, Chase and Marshall. I'm probably going to end up making pup tags for Zuma and Rocky, their practically mine by now. I'm think about putting a could or helicopter blades on Skye's pup tag.

I don't know, I'm just sketching drafts.
--------------------
Omg 4k reads!! Thank you so much to everyone, even if you don't vote or comment you've still made my day one way or another. PLEASE don't be afraid to talk to me! I really want to chat with all of you privately!
Comment your favorite part, mine is the one where Elizabeth tells Marshall how she feels because I wish I could be like her.
Anyways, Love you Kyder445