The fairy wars (Part 3)

Acnologia had just revealed himself as you stood without fear at his presence as he looked at you.

"Now be a good dragon and die" Acnologia says as he rushed past you at inhuman speed before you feel you left side split open causing blood to explode from the wound which looked like claw marks. *I never saw him strike me and what's more his single attack tore through my scales like butter* you thought as you press your hand onto your wound to stop the bleeding.

"Your not like the other dragons I've slade but the result will be the same with your death" Acnologia tells you as he rushed at you again. *Crap what do I do* you thought before seeing a red line which came from Acnologia's hand to your right side which you dodged before Zeref and Acnologia look at you in surprise.

"Ok what was that" you say as you look at your hands and then at Acnologia but this time no red line. *How did he know where I was going to strike* Acnologia thought as he rushed at you again but this time you catch his punch and then knee him into the air.

"Demon magic crushing wind" you say as Acnologia comes crashing to the ground by a pillar of wind which he struggles to stand up in. *His magic is strong but I'm the king of dragons* Acnologia thought as he stands up and rushed at you before punching you in the gut causing you to cought up blood, he then grabs your left leg and begins slamming you into the ground and then tossed you into a wall.

"Ok that hurt" you sai as you stand up looking at Acnologia with wounds on your body. "Just give up I'm going to win this battle and kill the rest of those dragons" Acnologia says with a smile as anger began to grow on your face as pink aura begins to surround your body before you rush at Acnologia with inhuman speed before punching him in the face.

You disappear and then reappear behind Acnologia as you catch him by the head and then slam him face first into the ground before picking him up again and send him into the air with a knee. As Acnologia fell from the sky you jump up and float above him before clapping your hand as the ground below shoots up and stabs Acnologia in the back.

"AH!!!" Acnologia screams as you land on the ground beside him looking down on him with rage burning deep in your eyes like a fire. "If you ever say that again I will make sure it's your last" you tell him as the bright pink aura disappears and walk away leaving Acnologia in pain before standing face to face with Zeref once again.

"So my time has come go maybe I can finally know death" Zeref tells you as his closed his eyes ready for your strike which you prepared for until Acnologia screams and you turn to see him turn into his dragon form. *You have got to be kidding after all the punishment I just did and still has the will to figh* you thought as Acnologia let out a loud roar which the whole of Magnolia could hear.

As you stood there waiting to attack you see a blast of fire come from behind and soon see Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, Rogue, Sting and Cobra stand next to you. "Thought you could use some help" Natsu says as you smile before Acnologia roars at the dragon slayers who stood before him.

"LETS KILL THIS BASTARD" you shout as you all rush at him dodging his claws with very little effort as Natsu and Gajeel run up his arm. "Sky dragon arms" Wendy said as Natsu and Gajeel glow as their attack power double in strength.

"FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" Natsu shouts as he punched Acnologia in the shoulder. "IRON DRAGON CLUB" Gajeel shouts as his arm shoot out and hit Acnologia in the neck before he shakes them off.

"WHITE DRAGON" "SHADOW DRAGON" Sting and Rogue both shout as their magic mix together for a unison raid. "FUSION CANNON" the shout as a blast hits Acnologia in the ribs pushing him back.

"MY TURN POISON DRAGON CLAW" Cobra shouts as he jumps up and scratched Acnologia in the eye before jumping back. Acnologia quickly attacks everyone sending all of you crashing into buildings before charging a breath attack.

"Crap if that hit Magnolia will be wiped out" you say as you rush out into the open and begin charging your own breath attack until the others do the same. "WHITE DRAGON" "SHADOW DRAGON" "POISON DRAGON" "SKY DRAGON" "IRON DRAGON" "LIGHTNING DRAGON" "FIRE DRAGON" "DEMON DRAGON" you all shout as Acnologia fires his attack.

"ROAR!!!!" you all shout as the dragon roars clash before pushing Acnologia's attack back and blasting him with a ton of magic power. "It's over right" Natsu says as the smoke clears only to see Acnologia wounded but alive.

"You got to be shitting me after all that the bastard isn't dead" Gajeel said as they all fall to their knees before Acnologia charged another breath attack. "I will not let him destroy my home, my guild and my family" you said as you charge another breath attack but the other dragon slayers could not manage to as they used up too much magic power.

"YOU DRAGONS WILL NOW BE SENT TO HELL" Acnologia shout as he launched his attack. "NO YOUR THE ONE GOING TO HELL" you shout as you launch another demon dragon roar which clashed and soon begins to be over powered until Zeref lends a hand makes your attack strong enough to brake through Acnologia's attack and pierce thought his heart as you stand exhausted as Acnologia's body begins to crumble away like dust in the wind.

"Now it's over and Zeref thanks for that boost" you say as he smiled before preparing to have you finish him off until a pillar of light appears and a man and a woman walk through as it disappears. "At last the mortal world now I can begin the purification" the man said before look at you as you stand there beat, battered and bruised and smiles.