The lost soul

At the Fairy Tail guild hall everyone waits for news on [Fn]'s condition.

"Master do you think Natsu's team will be able to convice [Fn] to give it up" Mirajane asked as Makarov thinks. "Only time will tell" Makarov say before hearing mutiple crashing sounds coming from outside the guild hall.

As the whole guild steps out they see Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy Erza and Gajeel laid out on the ground beaten up as you land holding Juvia by her head. "Oh hello Makarov maybe I should return her so here" You say as you toss Juvia toward a wall but she is caught by Elfman before being placed on the ground.

"Take over: black bull arm" Elfman said as his right arm changed and he rushed at you before you catch his punch and pick him up. "Hope you know how to fly Elfman" you say to him before throwing him into the air and jump up towards him.

"The weak me made this move but I have improved it" You tell him as you grab his arms and cross them over his neck and put both knees behind his head. "I call this the FINAL CRASH" you shout as you and Elfman come crashing to the ground with Elfman hitting the ground face first.

"Now then who is next" you say with a smile as your face is uncovered and you watch as Natsu and the others get back to their feet. "Oh you so you 6 want some more" you say as you turn to face them as Natsu runs at you and tries to kick you in the head but you grab his kick and slam him into the ground meanwhile Juvia wakes up.

"[Fn]" Juvia said as she stands up before seeing you completely take out all of team Natsu. "Master we need to take him down" Mirajane says as she prepares to join the battle.

"Please wait let me try and get through to him please master" Juvia said as she runs over to them before walking towards you as her fallen guild mates watch. "Oh Juvia finally coming to die good" you say as your arm turns into a blade and you run towards Juvia who just stands there as you swing it towards her neck only for it to stop just before reaching her neck.

"Hey why can't I move" you say as you struggle to move as Juvia placed a hand on your cheek. "Because deep down the real [Fn] wants to protect me so please listen fight it [Fn] reject this thing" Juvia said as you begin holding your head while screaming in pain.

"NO THIS CAN'T BE I AM IN CONTROL HE'S MINE WE ARE ONE" you shout as your eyes turn from red to [Ec] as you begin to struggle. "YOU WON'T HURT MY GUILD ANYMORE SO GET OFF OF ME" you shout as you try to pull the black slime off of you only to cause your skin to tare as blood begins to pour from the wounds.

"Gramps what's happening" Natsu asked as he gets back to his feet. "That slime seems to be holding on tight" Makarov said as Juvia goes to walk closer before you look at her and smile.

"LAXUS HIT ME WITH YOU LIGHTNING AT FULL POWER" you shout as Laxus walks forward and does his lightning dragon roar shocking your body making the slime fall off as Makarov tossed you the box as you lock it inside the box before falling to your knees.

"[FN]" Juvia shouts as she runs over to you and catched you before you hit the ground. "Thanks Juvia" you say with a smile as everyone in Fairy Tail came to help you to the guild infirmary.

A couple hours later:

After wait for what seemed like forever you emerge from the infirmary with Wendy and Levy with a smile as you get hugged by Juvia. "So how is he" Gray asked Wendy while looking at you and Juvia.

"He will be fine now however" Wendy said as Gray is taken by Levy to the master. "So Levy did you get any new information about that creature" Makarov asked as Levy nods.

"Yes but I need to tell you all if that thing should get on [Fn] again it can't be removed because next time it's permanent as for the creature it appears to be a parasite that needs a host to survive unless it's in that box" Levy tells them as you and Juvia walk in to the guild and then leave for the town.

As you and Juvia walk through town you look at her with a smile before stopping. "Juvia I need to tell you something" you say as she turns to face you.

"When I was in that monster lost in the darkness I couldn't see or hear until you called out to me I could see only you, hear only your voice what I'm trying to say is I love you Juvia Lockser but understand if you don't feel the same way" you tell her as she placed a hand on your cheek and smiles. "[Fn] I do feel the same way I know Gray doesn't love Juvia but you make my heart beat like none other so I love you too" Juvia say as you hold her hand before leaning in slowly until you both have a slow passionate kiss before splitting.

"Guess we are dating" you say as you see tears of joy form in Juvia's eyes. "Yes it does" Juvia said before you pick her up and begin to kiss her again and then head back to the guild.