New bonds

It had been a week since you joined the guild and in that time many things have happened Natsu and Lucy actually started dating, you and Juvia have become the best of friends but right now your in the middle of a job against some bandits.

"Stay still you little" bandit 1 said as you knock him down to the floor before hopping on to a table looking at the 5 bandits on the floor. "Come guys just give back the stuff you stole or I'm going to have to kick your asses" you say as they all get up ready to attack with magic as you sigh.

You jump off the table and land on 1 of the bandits and kick a bandit behind him into a wall before pots and pans fall on his head knocking him out as 2 more bandits run at you before you jump on to the ceiling and then push of crashing into them knocking them out. "3 down 2 to go" you say with a smile before rushing at the last 2 bandits and punch first of them before spinning round and elbowing the second knocking them out.

"Ok that makes 5 best get this stuff back to the towns people" you say as the police take the bandits into custody as you returned all the stuff before getting your reward and heading back to the guild. "Well it's not much but at least I'm able to work" you say as you put your reward in you bag but as you were walking you see Gajeel, Erza and Levy walking towards you.

"Hey [Fn] how did it go" Erza asked as you smile before telling her it was a success. "Where you 3 off to" you asked as Levy walks forward.

"We got a job to gather gems from a mine" Levy tells you as you smile. "Well I'm finished on my job so if you like I can come and help" you say as Erza nods as you go with them to gather gems.

After reaching the mine you and Erza take the left set of tunnels while Gajeel and Levy took the right set before spiltting up. "Man so many different kinds of gems lets see Erza said I need to get red and blue gems easy enough" you say before picking up the gems on your list but you soon see a glow coming from around a corner.

"Weird this place isn't on the map maybe it's new either way there are gems in here I can collect" you say before seeing a huge black gem in the middle of the room. "Wow never seen a black gem before maybe it's rare if that's the case it might increase the reward" you said before pulling the black gem out and placing it in the bag and then going to rejoin Erza and the others.

After rejoining together the 4 of you head to the client to get the reward but after you showed him the black gem he said he couldn't do anything with it so he let you keep it before heading back to Fairy Tail. "So [Fn] what you going to do with that gem" Levy asked as you look at it before smiling.

"I will most likely examine it to find out why it's this black and not like the others we found in the mine" you respond as you all continue on your way to Magnolia. After a couple hours the 4 of you reach the guild and tell the master about what happened before you head up to your room to begin examining the black gem.

"Lets see" you say as you perform various tests, test 1 showed it was resistant to high heat and freezing, test 2 showed that it was unbreakable as you smacked it over and over but not even a scratch before the day turned to night. "Ah well guess that's all for today more tomorrow" you say before walking over to your bed and laying on top of the sheets as you fall into a deep sleep.

In the middle of the night your still fast asleep but your gem begins to crack without you hearing anything. It was the next morning and you wake up before looking at your gem only to shoot up from your bed and find not a black gem but a pure clear diamond with not even a crack before get washed and dressed putting on blue jeans, white top and a black jacket before grabbing your diamond rushing down stairs to the master who was in shock but came to the conclusion the light must of changed it.

"Hey [Fn] have to say looking nice to day and that jacket suits you" Mirajane said with a smile before you noticed the jacket. *Strange even though I put it on I don't remember owning a black jacket maybe 1 of the guild bought it for me* you thought as you look at Mirajane and help her behind the bar with a smile.

"Hey [Fn] I heard your a strong fighter what do you say to a sparing match" Natsu asked as Lucy came behind him and smacks him in the back of the head. "Sorry about him" Lucy says as you chuckle before looking at Natsu.

"Ok Natsu a sparing match but we go all out ok" you say as everyone hears you say that before you and Natsu walk outside followed by the whole guild including the master. "Prepare to lose Natsu" you say with a playful smile on your face.

"Yeah right more like you will lose to me" Natsu says as he smiled at you. The master gives the signal and you both rush at each other ready to clash.

TO BE CONTINUED