The Date (LEMON)

You and Juvia arrive at her home before following her to her bedroom and putting your stuff away. After an hour of sorting your stuff out you walk down stairs and sit with Juvia on her couch.

"You sure you don't mind me moving in" you asked as she placed her head on your shoulder and smiles. "I just think it's time we lived together after being apart for so long" Juvia told you as you kiss her forehead.

"Your right 3 years apart to be honest I thought you might of moved on" you tell her as you see Juvia sit up and look at you. "It was hard thinking could you be dead, could you be lost forever or maybe you moved on and that scared me" Juvia says as you look up set before feeling her hand on your cheek which makes you smile.

After catching up on the last 3 years you and Juvia go and get ready for your very first date. After get dressed you go down stairs and wait for Juvia who before long appears at the top of the stairs wearing and light blue dress, heels and her hair down looking like and angel as she walked down the stairs.

"Wow you look beautiful" you told her as Juvia blushed before linking arms and walking out the door as you both head for the restaurant. As you and Juvia arrive you both get sat at the table before a waiter walks over.

"Hello my name is Jay and I will be your waiter tonight would you like anything to drink" Jay asked as you look at the drinks. "Yes I would like a bottle of your finest champagne" you tell Jay as he nods before going to fetch the champagne.

After getting your champagne you and Juvia order your food you had the wizard steak pie with chips while Juvia had a salad with magic fruit dressing which looked fantastic as Jay left so you and Juvia could enjoy your meal. "I have to say Juvia you look amazing the dress suits you" you tell her as she giggled as the date went on you both had a good time even shared food before paying the bill and leaving.

"[Fn] this was the best date I ever had" Juvia said before you stop and pick her up bridal style. "The date is not over yet hold on tight" you tell her as she wraps her arms around your neck as you go demon mode but this time wings pop out of your back and you both fly into the sky.

As you and Juvia flew through the sky Juvia looks down and sees Magnolia and how beautiful it was before you begin to descend towards Juvia's home. After reaching the ground you put Juvia down and walk inside with her before long Juvia grabs your hand and leads you toward the bedroom.

Lemon ahead

After Juvia shut the door you soon feel her wrap her arms around your neck and kiss you as your arms wrap round her waist. "Juvia are sure you want to do this" you asked as she nod before returning to the kiss which became rougher as you fall on top of Juvia on the bed as your hand grab her breasts through her dress.

Juvia runs her fingers through your [Hc] hair while you massaged her breasts until 1 of her hands slips into your jeans and begins stroking your cock through your pants causing the kiss to be broken. "Oh a sneak attack well 2 can play at that game" you tell her before pulling away and soon pulling her dress off exposing her blue bra and panties until you pull her panties down and quickly insert 2 fingers into her wet pussy causing her to moan in bliss.

"OH GOD MORE JUVIA WANTS MORE" Juvia moans as your finger her faster causing her to moan even louder until you stop and strip until your naked and Juvia removed her bra. Juvia soon sits you on the bed and gets on her knees and grabs your cock before licking it like a lollipop and soon puts it in her mouth causing you to feel the surge of pleasure shoot through your body as she gave you the best blowjob of your life.

"JUVIA YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN BEFORE I...." you moan before she picks up speed which caused you to explode in her mouth but she quickly gets on top and lines her pussy with your cock before inserting it inside her. "We are finally connected" Juvia said as she slowly begins to bounce up and down on your cock as you both begin to moan.

"[FN] HARDER, FASTER OH GOD" Juvia moans as you thrust faster, harder and deeper which causes her so much pleasure it breaks her. "AH JUVIA I'M GONNA CUM" you maon as she shows the same thing.

"JUVIA JUVIA JUVIA JUVIA" you moan her name over and over as you pick up speed. "[FN] [FN] [FN] [FN]" Juvia moans over and over minded full of pleasure before you shoot your hot seed deep into her womb before pulling out.

"That was amazing" you say to her before seeing her on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. "[Fn] please take my ass" Juvia said as you smile before getting to your knees and line your cock up with her ass before entering.

After staying still so Juvia could adjust she soon gives you the signal to move which you do slowly before picking up speed. "OH HARDER HARDER" Juvia moans as you thrust even harder and soon feel yourself reaching climax.

"AH JUVIA I'M CUMMING" you moan as you give a final thrust into Juvia which soon caused her to cum as well.

Lemon ends

"I (pant) love (pant) you" you tell her as you hold her tight while catching your breath. "I (pant) love (pant) you (pant) too" Juvia says as you both fall asleep waiting to see what the next day brings.