The fairy wars (Part 1)

The day after you woke up many of the guild came to check on you before you got a letter from the magic council which changed everything as you walk up and stand on the stage.

"My guild mates I have been given a letter by the magic saying that the black wizard Zeref is making his way to Magnolia with an army and they have asked all guilds to fight but no matter what never forget Zeref is a legend but we stand together and even Zeref will fall" you say as they all prepare for the battle ahead. You walk up to your office followed by Makarov and Juvia before shutting the door behind you and sit at your desk.

"Was it wise to tell them about Zeref" Makarov asked as you looked at them. "They have a right to know because I plan to face Zeref so Makarov should I die you will become the Fairy Tail's next guild master" you tell them as he nods before he leaves you and Juvia alone.

"[Fn] I have something I need to tell you" Juvia says as you stand up and walk over to her and hold her in your arms. "Juvia I know your pregnant and I'm happy but I can't promise I will survive" you told her as tear run down her face while she cried into your chest.

After a few minute Juvia stops crying and you both walk out and soon the rest of the guild follow you towards the door which would soon start the battle. You split the guild into teams which work well together.

team 1: Gajeel, Levy, Jet, Droy, Panther lily
team 2: Laxus, Mirajane, Juvia, Cana, Carle
team 3: Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Gray, Happy
team 4: you and Makarov

You and Makarov were heading north where Zeref was coming from while the other team head for Zeref's forces to the east, south and west supported by other guilds. "Tell me do you believe Zeref can be defeated" Makarov asked as you look straight ahead at the task.

"I don't know but over the years other demon kings and queens who have faced Zeref managed to get experience and I know everything they did which allowed them to create a spell designed to destroy him but as a last resort" you say before coming seeing an army approaching in the distance before stopping as they stop. "Move aside" a man with blue hair and glasses says as Makarov begins to grow larger and soon begins attackng the army which is soon overwhelmed as Zeref steps forward and Makarov moves back before you step forward.

"Invel you should take my forces to Magnolia I will take care of this pest" Zeref said with a smile as you send Makarov back to Magnolia to defend the towns people with the other guild masters. "Have to say I heard stories about you but I'm not impressed creator" you say to him as you activate demon king mode and stare at Zeref.

"So your the new demon king how ever none of my creations have been able to kill me and never will" Zeref was saying before you appear and punch him into a wall before he looks at you shocked. "Don't underestimate me Zeref you might have killed the last demon kings and queens but I'm a whole different story and I'm the one who is going to kill you" you tell him with a look of confidence in your eyes as he smiled at the thought of finally being able to die.

"You know I thought after years and year of living that it was impossible to die but you might just have the power now so go on kill me" Zeref said with a smile and his arms wide open as you clench your fist. "Stop playing games Zeref I will kill you but in a fight I might be a demon from your books but I'm no murder now come at me" you tell him as he looked at you surprised as you get into a fighting stance ready for the battle.

Meanwhile in a cave

"I can feel it the power of dragons my time to rise is fast approaching the hunt will soon begin" a man with blue hair and markings on his body sits in the cave. He soon stands up and begins walking towards the exit and smiles.

Back to you and Zeref

You ran at Zeref and grab his arm before tossing him into the air until he launched a wave of black magic at you which you dodge as it cuts through the ground like a knife through butter. "I have to say your skills have improved however" Zeref told you before your back splits open causing blood to splatter on the floor behind you.

"I have had thousands of years to develop my magic but you put up a good fight but this ends the same way with your death" Zeref say as he begins to walk away but you begin to stand up which Zeref noticed. "I'm not dead yet and I don't plan on allowing you to anywhere near my friends so Zeref come at me with all you got" you tell him as he turns back to face you and smiles.

Zeref rush at you but you catch him by the shoulders stopping him in his tracks before tossing him in the air. "You don't seem to learn" Zeref says as he sent another black magic wave at you.

"Demon magic dark void" you say as pure blackhole appears in front of you sucking up Zeref's attack. As the blackhole disappears you then send a blast of black magic at Zeref which he managed to dodge but after it past him his arm split open which he was shocked.

"Like I said Zeref don't underestimate me now lets get serious" you tell him as Zeref smiled.