Fairy Evolution

The next morning Juvia wakes up to find you missing from the bed before getting up and dressed then makes her way down stairs before hearing a noise coming from the kitchen until she saw you cooking breakfast.

"Never took you for a cook" Juvia said as you smile before turning round and place bacon, eggs, sausage, beans with fried bread on the table as you both sit down to eat. After eating up you walk up stairs to get washed and changed before heading out to the guild with a plan on your mind as many things were about to change.

As you and Juvia reach the guild doors you could hear laughter which was always a good sign before walking in Juvia goes and joins the girls while you head over to the bar. "Hey Mira can I have a beer" you asked as Mirajane brings you a beer before you look over at Juvia and the girls and smile.

"How is Ava doing" you asked as Mirajane smiled. "She is adjusting but still finds it hard to use her magic" Mirajane tells you as you soon see Makarov walk over and sit next to you.

"[Fn] I need to talk to you in private" Makarov said as he walks towards his office before you soon follow and soon shut the door. Meanwhile Juvia saw and heads over to Mirajane who explains before she looks back to the door.

"So what is it you need to talk to me about master" you asked as Makarov tossed you a pin before looking at it and going wide eyed. "[Fn] since you joined the guild I know that your life has been difficult even more now that you have becom the demon king or so Levy told me never the less you have heart and spirit of a Fairy Tail wizard as such it is my honour to welcome you to the 10 wizard saints" Makarov said as a tear runs down my cheek with a smile on my face.

"I also have 1 more thing for you please follow me" Makarov says as you follow him down a secret passage way hidden behind a bookshelf in his office before coming to a room where Fairy Tail's biggest secret was revealed. "What you see is our guilds deepest secret only shown to Fairy Tail guild masters and as such my time as a guild master is coming to a close and a new master must be chosen [Fn] I want you to be the next Fairy Tail guild master" Makarov told you as you think about it before shaking his hand and accepting the title of not just wizard saint but also guild master.

After a couple of minutes you emerge from Makarov's office and soon see Juvia walk over to you before you take her to the backroom. "[Fn] what's wrong" she asked as you look at her unsure of what to say.

"I have been made 1 of the 10 wizard saints not just that but I am also officially Fairy Tail's 8th guild master" you told her as she goes wide eyed but soon hugs you with a smile on her face. "That's great news" Juvia said as you hug her back but soon separate.

"I know it's great but do I have what it takes to be guild master" you tell her as she placed a hand on your cheek forcing you to look at her. "I believe in you and that will never change" Juvia says as she smile which caused you to smile before heading back to the main hall.

"Now listen up I have been thinking and as of this moment I have decided to step down as Fairy Tail's guild master" Makarov said as everyone looked at him shocked before Natsu speaks out. "Step down but gramps what will happen to the guild does this mean we need to disband" Natsu says as everyone got worried at the thought of the guild disbanding.

"I will still be here but you don't need to worry as I have chosen a new guild master allow me to introduce Fairy Tail's 8th guild master [Fn] [Ln]" Makarov tells them as you walk next to him looking out to the guild. "I'm sure many of you have questions to ask me but I have something to ask you I will not be your guild master if you don't want me so I ask if anyone wants me to be guild master raise your hand and please be honest" you tell them as you look at the guild waiting for their answer.

After a minute no hands went up you were about to walk away until you see hands begin to raise and before long the whole guild hand their hands in the air as you smile. "Thank you and I promise to make Fairy Tail better than ever before as of this moment we will be having a Fairy evolution" you tell them as cheers echo through the guild hall.

"With that out the way I do have a new rule that must be followed all guild members wishing to fight each other may do so within a dimension that I create all other members will be allowed to watch" you say as Natsu gets an idea which Lucy knew was not good. "Hey master can I ask can we challenge anyone" Natsu asked as you nod before he smiled and points at you.

"In that case I challenge you to rematch" Natsu said as everyone was shocked at how bold he was not only was he going to fight but he was going to fight the new guild master before everyone ears you chuckle before looking at you. "You challenge me Natsu very well in that case all guild members follow me" you say to them as you make a portal.

As everyone passed throught they all see a wide open space as you make stands for the other guild members as they take their seats and you and Natsu prepare to fight.