A new fairy

In the kingdom of Fiore lies the town of Magnolia where the greatest guild resides this guilds name if Fairy Tail but our story takes place at the port of Magnolia.

"So this is Magnolia thanks for getting me here" a man said as he grabbed his things and begins walking off the boat and heads into town. *Lots of places but I should find a place to stay I still have 60,000 jewel from my last job but most hotels will take 30,000 jewel a night so at most I would get 2 nights well best ask around* the man thought as he began asking person after person about cheap hotels only to come up empty.

"I can believe in this whole town not a single hotel takes less than 30,000 jewel well looks like I'm sleeping out side tonight" the man said as he sat on a bench in the park looking up at the sky. "I could join a guild no that's stupid I would never be able to work but I need some place to stay" the man says as he picks up his stuff and leaves the park to walk round town.

As he was walking he comes across a woman with blue hair laying in the centre of the road before going to check on her. "Hey miss you ok hey hey" the man says as he picks her up bridal style.

"Someone must know who she is hold on that emblem is for the Fairy Tail guild she must be a member" he said as he carries her to the Fairy Tail guild hall hoping someone was there. As he reached the Fairy Tail guild hall he looks round for anyone before placing her on a table before checking for medicine.

"Lets see bandages and headache tablets none of this will help" he said as the woman began to wake up. "Where am I" the woman asked as a man waked over to her.

"You should stay lyinng down miss I bought you to your guild when I found you in the middle of the street" he said as she lays back down. "Thank you my name is Juvia and you are" Juvia asked him as he sat next to her.

"My name is [Fn] [Ln] and please don't thank me I just doing what anyone would of done" you said as Juvia gave him a smile. "Can I ask why you were lying in the middle of the street" you asked as Juvia looked at him.

"Juvia was coming back from a job and collapsed" Juvia said as you nod before getting her a drink of water. "From the sounds of it you collapsed of exhaustion" you says as Juvia get back to her feet as you both stand up.

"Well I better get going please take care Juvia" you said as he grabbed his things and walked out the door. As the day went on reports of a storm swept through Magnolia as people prepared for a rough night while the Fairy Tail guild stayed at the guild hall.

"Hey Mira do you think people are still getting prepared" a blonde hair girl says as Mirajane smiled. "Most likely but everyone should be safe in their homes" Mirajane says as Makarov enters guild.

"Welcome back master how was your meeting with the council" Mirajane asked as Makarov looks at the guild. "Natsu, Wendy, Juvia and Gray you 4 will go up into the mountains just outside of Magnolia and help a family that got trapped and you better move quick as there will be a land slide when the storm hits" Makarov tells them as the 4 of them head out of Magnolia for their mission.

After getting to the location of the family all they see is a piece of land that looked too unstable. "Gray can you freeze it" Natsu asked as Gray nods.

"I could but with this storm the water will make the ground too slippy for them to walk on" Gray said as Juvia managed to create a bubble to block the rain. "Thanks Juvia" Wendy says as Natsu and Gray walk carefully towards the wagon.

After checking on the family Natsu and gray take one at a time over to Wendy to make sure they were not injuried but will they were a large piece of rock falls towards them. "OH CRAP" Gray shouts as they watch the rock get closer and closer before a shadowy figure jumps in front of it and kicks it causing it to shatter missing Natsu and his team.

"We really need to stop meeting like this Juvia" the figure says to her as she looked surprised. "[Fn]" Juvia says as she gave a smile letting her team know you were a friend.

"You 4 focus on helping these people and I'll protect you from falling rocks" you tell them as Natsu and Gray get the last people from the wagon before the lot of you all head back to Magnolia. After getting the familly home safe and sound Natsu and his team take you back to the guild after telling them you don't have a place to stay.

"Welcome back you 4 how did it go and I see you bought a new face along" Mirajane said as you walk in behind them. "It went ok Mira do think you can find a spare room for him to stay in as he doesn't have a place to stay" Natsu says as Mirajane walks over with a smile before leading you to a spare room that the guild had in case of a guild member working late.

"Thank you very much for letting me stay" you say while bowing in respect as Mirajane smiled before walking back to the bar while you get a warm shower and changed before laying on the bed ready for sleep thinking about the guild. *I don't belong here* you thought as you slowly fall asleep.