Fairy or Monster

Natsu and you were rushing at each other ready to strike as you dodge his punch and go to kick him only to be blocked. "Come on Natsu is that all I thought you were trained by a dragon not cloud" you say as Natsu lights his fists up with fire magic.

"Try this fire dragon wing attack" Natsu said as he flicked his attack at you before you jump in the air until he smiles. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR" Natsu shouts as he sends a blast straight at you but you manage to avoid it by the skin of your teeth.

*That was close Natsu might not act it but he is smart using an attack to force me into a place where I couldn't dodge best step it up* you thought as you land and quickly rush at Natsu before delivering punch after punch to him as he is sent into the guild hall wall. "Lightning fire dragon mode" Natsu says as you watch lightning and flames surround him.

"LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON ROAR" Natsu shouted as the huge blast heads straight for you with no way to block it as it hit with a loud explosion. "Oh crap I over did it" Natsu said as everyone watch in worry before seeing you move in the smoke and emerge which shocks them.

You step out of the smoke in what looked like black armour which came out of nowhere but your eyes had turned red as you rush at Natsu at in human speed and toss him into the crate made by his attack. "[Fn] I know I over did it but no need to get so angry" Natsu says before you jump on him and begin punching him over and over again until everyone sees blood pour from his face and Gray, Erza and Gajeel step in to separate the pair of you.

"[Fn] calm down before you kill him" Gray says as they pull you away and Wendy runs over to begin healing Natsu before you calm down and are let go. As you walk away the guild watched your armour turn back into your black jacket it was like living slime before you walk away leaving everyone in fear before someone grabs your hand and everyone looks to see Juvia.

"[Fn] what has goten into you this was a sparing match and you nearly kill Natsu why" Juvia asked with worry on her face as you look at Natsu and smile. "I did it because I wanted to nothing more he is just a weak wizard and to think Lucy loves him she must be as dumb as he is" you say before Lucy walks over to you and slaps you hard on the face as you keep smiling.

"You are scum Natsu is your friend and this is how you are just a monster come on Juvia" Lucy said as she pulls Juvia away and you leave with a smile while everyone looked at you with hate in their eyes. After Natsu was healed everyone watched leave Fairy Tail with your stuff before quitting the guild but you quickly find a place to live just outside Magnolia in the forest.

"That guy was a jerk right Juvia" Lucy asked as she watch Juvia not even speak as she looks at the door almost hoping you would come back. "Hey gramps you know that diamond [Fn] had in his room well he left it and look at what I found" Gray said as he shows the same black slime that was on you before handing it to the master.

"This is not a diamond but a magic box that contains forbidden spells Levy can you read this" Makarov asked as Levy looks at the writing carved into the box. "It says with blazing rage I lock inside forever sealed awaiting the host to set me free with death as a reward" Levy said as she puts it down.

"What does that mean" Erza asked as Juvia felt worry fill her mind. "It means that what was inside escaped and is now attached to [Fn] and if it's not remove he will die" Levy said as Juvia shot up from her seat and runs out the guild followed by Lucy, Gajeel, Natsu, Erza, Wendy and Gray.

*[Fn] I will save you this time* Juvia thought as she ran out of Magnolia as Natsu's team runs after her.

To you

"So I'm a monster good they just don't understand us do they no we are strong, we are power we are Calamity" you say to yourself with a devilish smile as you hear noise coming from outside. "[Fn] come out we need to talk" Juvia said as you walk out smiling with eyes of crimson red.

"[Fn] you need to take that thing off it's killing you" Juvia said as you walk closer and closer. "Why would I give it up I mean look at me healthy as a horse and best of all I'm stronger so do you like me now or is Gray still your love maybe you thought of playing us like a fool" you say to her as you back her into a tree.

"I never thought of you as a fool your my friend if I had known I would of talked to you but right now you need to get that thing off or you'll die" Juvia said as you pull your hand back as your jacket turned into the amour and creates claws on your hand as you swing towards Juvia before being kicked away by Gray as team Natsu shows up.

"[Fn] stop" Gray said as you smile with a light chuckle. "[Fn] not here only Calamity" you say the black slime covers your face and as your red eyes shine through as you ready to fight.