New start

You had been a small village of demons for about 3 years and it's been wonderful being around nature but many questions still needed to be answered.

"Oh good morning [Fn]" a demon woman said as you walk over to her. "Good morning Chloe I see the shop is doing well" you asked as she gives you a smile.

"Yeah thanks for helping out around here" Chloe said as you look at the village and smile. "Oh that reminds me Mark is waiting for you" Chloe tells you as you head off to the village chief.

As you reach his hut and enter you see him sitting in the centre waiting for you as you sit in front of him. "You wanted to see me chief" you asked as he nods.

"[Fn] since you arrived many in the village have become happy but I think it's time for your final lesson and then you can return to your guild without worry" Mark says as you nod before you both stand up and walk out of the village. "Now your final lesson is to improve a spell into something new" Mark explained as you stand in front of him facing into the distance.

You take the stance of Fairy Tail's top spell fairy law as the magic power builds in your hand. *Fairy law attacks those who the cast sees as their enemy but I need to improve it but how* you thought as the magic explodes.

You try over and over with the same explosion over and over before rain began to fall. "What am I doing wrong" you asked as Mark watched on.

*He is trying to change the spell not improve but he must understand what is needed* Mark thought as you stand back up. *I'm doing this for my guild, my friends and the woman I love* you thought as an idea pops into your mind as you begin to cast fairy law again but this time something was different.

You clap your hands to cast the spell but it never did instead a blue light shines from between your hands and as you separate them the light expands before taking shape as a sword. "Well done [Fn] now what will you do" Mark asked as the sword disappears and then you look at him.

"I think it's time for me to go home thank you for teaching me master" you say to him before you both head back to the village and say your goodbyes to everyone before setting off back to Fairy Tail.

Meanwhile

At the Fairy Tail guild hall everyone was sitting down before Juvia walks in and grabs some food. "Juvia I think you should take a break you have been searching for him 3 years now" Lucy said as Juvia finished and set off again as every began to worry.

"Do you think she will be ok" Wendy asked as everyone looked at each other. As Juvia walked through Magnolia she was trying to think of where to look before stopping as she reached the edge of town.

*[Fn] please help me* Juvia thought holding back the tears before hearing a voice calling out to her. "Juvia" the voice said as she look forwards and her eyes widen as she sees you walking as tears begin to form in her eyes as she began to run up to you before hugging you tight.

"I take it you missed me" you say with a smile as Juvia smiled while holding you tight. "I was worried you had left me or died" Juvia told you as you hold her tight.

"I am sorry for making you worry but after what happened 3 years ago I couldn't risk hurting my friends, my guild and most importantly hurt you so I trained and I can now control it" you tell her before getting kissed by her as you both enjoyed the moment you both shared. After 5 minutes you both separate and begin heading back to the guild hall where you knew many of the guild would be in shock at your return.

You both reach the guild doors and walk in as everyone looked at the door most of the guild were so surprised that it was as if time stopped. "Hey everyone I'm back" you say before getting tackled by multiple members of the guild as most of the female members were in tears of joy.

"Master can you bring Ava in here" you asked as he gets Ava and she stands in front of you. "Ava I have found spell to make you human" you tell her as remove your shirt as your skin turns to crimson scales, eyes turn bright green and horns grow out your forehead as most of the guild step back.

"Here we go demon magic purge" you say as Ava's body glows and soon she stops glowing and the black slime begins to burn away as her body turn back to flesh after the spell was complete you wrap a blanket around her naked body before turning back to normal. "How to do you feel Ava" you ask her as you put your shirt back on as she looks up at you.

"I feel normal" Ava said as you smile before looking at your guild mates. "The spell I used doesn't hurt the human body it just removes any impurities like poisons and more" you say before walking towards the stairs to head up stairs until Juvia stops you.

"[Fn] would you like to stay at Juvia's house" Juvia said as you look at her before walking towards her. "I would love to Juvia and how about later we go out to dinner just the 2 of us" you say as she nods and you both head for Juvia's house.

"Hold did they just move in together" Lucy asked as Erza smiled at this development. Meanwhile you and Juvia walked together to Juvia's home with smiles on your faces as a new start and life had just begun.