The fairy wars (Part 2)

You and Zeref have been fighting for an hour with neither backing down as Fairy Tail continued their battle against Zeref's troops.

To Fairy Tail members

"Man these guys never let up" Gray said as he and Natsu stood back to back. "Yeah but we have job to do and that's protect Magnolia" Natsu says as the other Fairy Tail members continue the fight.

"Well said Natsu now lets show them the power of Fairy Tail" Erza tells them as Zeref's troops rush at them meanwhile Juvia could only watch the as black and green flashs shine on Magnolia. *[Fn] please be ok* Juvia thought as she helps her friends in the battle.

Back to you and Zeref

"I must say you really have improved" Zeref tells you as he rubs the dirt off his cheek. You run at him before causing an explosion which allows you to kick Zeref in the face sending him up in the air as you jump and toss him back to the ground causing it to shatter under the impact.

Zeref soon disappears and appears next to you with a smile before placing a black ball at your chest which soon explodes sending you crashing into Magnolia but as you get up you see Zeref doesn't have any damage from your attack. *Crap he must of used illusion magic and then attacked me when my guard was down but 2 can play at that game* you thought as Zeref watched you create 4 equal copies of yourself.

"Oh so you used illusion magic to confuse me cleaver but pointless" Zeref said as he rush at you and hit you in the stomach before shooting a black beam through you causing you to cough up blood. Zeref believed he beat you and smiled before you smile which shocks him as he noticed it was an illusion as you appear behind him punching him into the ground.

"Looks like I'm still improving" you say as Zeref looked at you with a smile on his face before increasing his magic power causing the ground to crack beneath his feet. *No way has he been holding back this whole time* you thought as fear shows on your face until Zered rush you and grabs your face and slams you into the ground before jumping away while sending black magic waves crashing into you which then turned into a massive explosion.

"I guess I over did it and you were doing so well but as people say those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Zeref says as he looked at the rubble of rock before turning and begins walking away until magic power explodes from the rubble causing him to turn around and see your scales turn gold, hair glows red and eye glowing blue. "What is this his magic just double in strength what has he become" Zeref say as for the first time in his life one of his creations was actually making him feel fear before you disappear and before Zeref could react you uppercut him in the jaw sending him back.

"Get up Zeref let me show you the full power of demon dragon mode" you tell him as he stood up still in shock before you both rush at each other and clash fists.

With the Fairy Tail team

"Wow did you guys feel that one minute a loud crash and then this overwhelming amount of magic power" Natsu said as the whole team could tell that it was you and Zeref. "Let keep these losers at bay so are master doesn't have to worry" Gray says as many of the guild that got injuried stood back up with a fire that would never go out.

Just as the battle was about to resume both sides stop as a loud roaring sound got closer and closer to Magnolia which the guild knew could only be one thing as a black dragon came into view. "No way it's him...." Cana say cut off out of fear at their worst nightmare.

"Acnologia" Natsu says as both sides witness the dragon fly over head with fear not far behind it.

Back to you and Zeref

You block a punch from Zeref and punch him in the face causing him to get sent crashing into a wall before hearing a roar approach which caught yours and Zeref's attention as you both look and see Acnologia approaching. "Why Acnologia here" Zeref questioned as the dragon lands in front of them and soon changed to his human form as you stood without fear.

"Why are you here Acnologia" you asked as he smiled at you before looking at Zeref and then back to you. "I must say black wizard my timing could not be more perfect not only have I come to kill this dragon but your so weak now I can kill you too" Acnologia say with a evil smirk.

"I don't know what your talking about however I can't let you walk away as I have to make you pay for the pain you caused my guild" you tell him as the blue lightning surrounds you again as Zeref watched on in shock. *He must be mad Acnologia is known as the king of dragons how can he possible hope to survive* Zeref thought as he watch you and Acnologia prepare to battle.

Somewhere else

"I can sense a dark power in the mortal world the time of purification is close at hand and once it is done the humans will start over on the path of light" a man said as a woman stood by him. "Stop this nonsense the humans have done nothing to deserve such a thing" a woman with glowing yellow hair says.

"Listen to me Nora I have seen evil grow purification is needed which will allow us to remake the world with all darkness being erased from it" the man said with a smile as they prepare to enter the mortal world.