Date & Confession 2 (Ch.12)

IT'S THE SAME TIME AS JOY AND ESQUIRE WAS TALKING IN THE BLUE LAGOON...

LINGLING SAW TRAVIS WITH SHAWN AND ASTORIA THEY ARE BASICALLY PLAYING GOLF.

"Cousin if I teach her how to play golf in a short amount of time you both have to kiss for tonight's ball ok!" Travis is currently talking to Shawn.

"Well then its a deal, Hey YOM (Your Only Mine: my sister suggest this: this is so😄😆) can you call Ling!" Shawn said agreeing to Travis.

"Hey Ling, do you know how to play golf?!!" Astoria said cause she saw Lingling not far from them.

"Unfortunately... No, why do you suddenly ask" Lingling said truthfully.

"Do you want us to teach you how to play this game?!!" Astoria said excitedly.

"Well... sure why not" Lingling said gratefully.

LINGLING HEARD TRAVIS AND SHAWN'S BET. SHE THOUGHT *SHOULD I JUST SWING THIS RANDOMLY, I MEAN I KNEW A LITTLE BIT OF GOLF*.

THEN SHE GRABBED A BALL AND HOLD ONTO HER BATH WHILE HER BODY STIFFENED.

LINGLING DECIDED TO SWING A FEW RODS RANDOMLY AND DEAL WITH IT, SUDDENLY HER BACK FELT WARMTH.

WHEN SHE TURNED HER HEAD SHE SAW TRAVIS WITH HER EYES WIDE OPEN AND DID NOT MOVE AT ALL CAUSE THE MOMENT SHE'LL MOVE SHE WILL CRASH TO THE OTHER PARTY'S EMBRACE. AFTER THAT SHE LOOK AT HER BAT

TRAVIS STOOD BEHIND LINGLING, WRAPPED HIS ARMS AROUND LINGLING'S BODY, AND HELD ONTO LINGLING'S STIFF FINGER'S WITH BOTH OF HIS HANDS.

(This scene is so cute)

Travis said softly next to Lingling's ear "You must grip your hand to the bat like these, relax your arm and don't be nervous?!".

LINGLING'S THOUGHT...

*How can I not be nervous?*

*Your cousin and Astoria is here
   to you know*

*I thought you never like princesses getting close to you (Travis is one of thepopular students in this school so as Esquire, Shawn, Sky, and Hawk they are rich, powerful, and single prince in the school... They are single for now)...*

*I thought the five of you never touch princesses well except for Shawn*

*Now give me an explanation*

BACK TO THE STORY...

Travis did not miss the shock expression in Lingling's face and said in a reassuring tone "Ling I know you like challenges so this is a challenge and you must help me for the sake of you loving challenges".

"Your even using the word challenge to threaten me and I heard the bet anyway" Lingling bargained with him.

Travis chuckled and said
"Come, I'll teach you how to play the ball".

LINGLING STILL MUSTERED HER STRENGTH AND FOLLOW TRAVIS MOVEMENTS, SWINGING HER STAFF AND HITTING THE BALL.

WATCHING AS THE GOLF BALL FLEW AWAY, TRAVIS SUDDENLY TOUCHED LINGLING'S EARLOBE AS IF HE WAS PLAYING A PRANK.

Travis said in satisfaction
"You did well".

LINGLING'S BODY COULD NOT HELP BUT TREMBLE.

TRAVIS CAUGHT HER TREMBLING IN AN INSTANT.

When Shawn saw the ball flew out, he immediately stood up and clapped "Well looks like we have to do something tonight at the ball and that's ok with me".

Travis did not let go, he only straighten his body and said "You better do the bet cuz. you're going to introduce your girlfriend formally tonight anyway".

When Shawn saw Travis still holding Lingling's hand, he instantly understood what was going on and said "Since my cousin Travis has something to take care of... Me and my girlfriend will be taking our leave first to prepair for the ball tonight".  

Travis smiled and nodded after that he said "Ok then, well see you at the ball tonight".

LINGLING PULLED HER FINGERS BUT SHE JUST REALIZE THAT TRAVIS HASN'T LET GO OF HER FINGERS AND HE IS HOLDING TO IT TIGHTLY FOR HER TO NOT ESCAPE.

ASTORIA AND SHAWN SAW THEM AND WHEN ASTORIA TURNED AROUND TO LEAVE SHE GIGGLED WHILE SHAWN CHUCKLED.

After they left Travis said "Uhmm Lingling do you have uhmm a date for tonight's ball?".

"Uhmm let me think..." Lingling said while thinking and after thinking she said "Actually I have no date for tonight's ball... Why do you ask?".

"Well since you have no date...
Wanna be my date for tonight's ball? Well if you don't want to that's-" He didn't finish his sentence.

"The answer is yes I will be your date." Lingling said happily.

"And one last question W-will y-you uhmm be uhmm-" Travis inhales and exhales, pause then kneeled on the ground.

"Lingling you are the most strong and beautiful lady warrior I've ever met. In this whole weekend I developed my feeling for you, I got to know who you really are, Even if I thought that our team captain are enemies; nothing can stop my feeling for you. Now that I knew that being with you is the right decision I will make and will never regret it".

"Lingling you are the one, the one that I've been waiting for... Will you be my girlfriend" Travis said wholeheartedly.

Lingling's face is full of disbelief...

"Travis my answer is no-" Lingling said but was cut by Travis and said "I understand-".

She cut Travis and said
"Travis my sentence is not finished yet let me continue...
Travis my answer is no matter what happens I wanna stay by your side and be your girlfriend".

"Are you really serious?!!" Travis said in disbelief.

"Yes" Lingling said.

After that another light appears and it's color orange and red and when it vanished another True Loves Necklace appears.

Travis is already wearing the necklace and in his hand is Lingling necklace.

"True Love's Necklace represent True Love... and you are my True Love may I put this necklace to you" Travis said in disbelief cause Lingling is his true love.

"You may" Lingling said and Travis put the necklace to her fair neck.

Travis look at Lingling deep in the eyes and they slowly lean in and kissed without anyone noticing.

"Ha... That's what you think author" Cora said confidently.

"Yeah... You forgot about us again... Unbelievable" Rose said disappointedly.

"Ok fine... Enough back to the story" I angrily said.

CORA AND ROSE IS NOW AT CORA'S ROOM... THEY'RE EATING BREAKFAST ACTUALLY.

ONCE BOTH OF THEM SAW THE ROMANTIC MOMENT CORA IS ACTUALLY DRINKING WATER AND ROSE ACCIDENTALLY SHAKE CORA'S SHOULDER WHICH CAUSE THE WATER TO SPILL IN CORA'S WINDOW BED.

Cora is getting mad right now and said "Rosella, Olivia, Samantha, Evangeline Cinderella my little sister"

Rose run as fast as she could and said while running "Big sis I'm sorry, it's an accident I'm sorry please forgive me".

Rose pleaded, when Cora cought up to her Cora tickle Rose and Rose laugh non stop.

Reader's thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you like it. So anyways Comment, Like, and Follow. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️ Bye...

Arbel2012
  Log out

                 1150 WORDS 🌈