Meet the Heroes (Ch.2)

The two separated princesses will be attending they're first new high school life. Cora will be attending Majestic Academy while Rose is attending Regal Academy. Their gone to their separated lives. But before they enter an academy they were home schooled,,, you're asking why they're home schooled simple:
One: they don't have enough power to defend themselves
Two: they're power is uncontrollable when they are kids; and
Last: That's the decision of they're parents and grandparents.

Meet ROSE and CORA'S FRIEND

ESQUIRE FROG: He is in his human form that can  control his transformation between a human and a frog.
APPEARANCE:
He wears a yellow outfit with red strims, blue ruffles underneath his sleeves, and a flowing red cape. He has a fair skin, a blue eyes, he has lime green hair in a pageboy style, similar to Joy's Bob haircut but slightly short.
PERSONALITY: He is very forgiving, loyal, kind, cute and attractive to some princesses.
FRIENDS: Shawn Beast, Lingling Ironfan, Sky Snowhite, and Cora Cinderella (His friends will increase).
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: His magic is called "INSECT MAGIC" and his hearts belonged to the one and only Joy LeFrog.

JOY LEFROG: Just like Esquire she can also control her transformation between a human and a frog.
APPEARANCE: She wears a dark pink and yellow trimmed tank top over a white puff sleeve shirt, a yellow and black stripped necktie, a pair of tricolored bracelet on both of her wrist, a mini frog backpack strapped around her waist, a pair of green pants, a loose purple and magenta socks with a yellow flowers attached on her right sock, and a pair of purple ankle boots. She has a turquoise bob - styled hair with a magenta frog - shaped accessories, light green eyes and wore purple eyeshadow.
PERSONALITY: She is sweet good - natured, adventurous, caring, loving, kinda gross, and she's always positive.
FRIENDS: Astoria Rapunzel, Travis Beast, Hawk Snowhite, and Rose Cinderella (Her friends will increase).
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: She has a "FROG MAGIC" and she also knows FROG FU. She can summon her family item the "FROG BALL" and her heart belonged to Esquire Frog.

SHAWN BEAST: He is the cousins of Travis Beast. Shawn can't transform into a beast just like Travis. He is the grandson of Beauty.
APPEARANCE: His school uniform consists of a white colored shirt under a gray sweater vest with black trim and a dark pink overcoat, blue jeans, and gray sneakers with red heels. He has fair skin, light blue eyes, and blonde hair swept over his right eye.
PERSONALITY: He is very sweet and courteous but can also get nervous around Astoria. His feelings are easily hurt by bullies or when he feels rejected. His also known as the studiest boy in Majestic Academy.
FRIENDS: Esquire Frog, Lingling Ironfan, Sky Snowhite, and Cora Cinderella (His friends will increase).
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: His magic is called "MASK MAGIC". He can summon his family item which is the "CLEVER MASK". His heart belonged to the one and only Astoria Rapunzel.

ASTORIA RAPUNZEL: She's the Granddaughter of Rapunzel.
APPEARANCE: Her outfit consists of a dark pink and yellow trimmed tank top, a purple long sleeve undershirt over a rolled up white - collared, a yellow and black - stripped necktie, a light orange pencil skirt with a blue fabric covering the slide slit, a pair of dark pink leggings and a pair of blue ankle strap heels. She has long pink wavy hair, with two streaks of light blue hair on her bangs, that's tied with a large orange hairbow on the bottom. She has green eyes and wears light blue eyeshadow.
PERSONALITY: She's smart, hard working, genius, a bit stubborn at times, hot - headed, got a temper that flare up so easily, she's known as the bookworm and the smartest person in Regal Academy however she's not arrogant and
know when to own up her mistake.
FRIENDS: Joy LeFrog, Travis Beast, Hawk Snowhite, and Rose Cinderella (Her friends will increase).
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: She has "TOWER MAGIC" and she can summon their family item which is the "FIRE BANGLES". Her love interests is her childhood friend which is Shawn Beast.

TRAVIS BEAST: He's cousin is Shawn Beast. He is the grandson of Beauty and the Beast.
APPEARANCE: His uniform consists of a dark - pink collared dress shirt over a white long sleeve undershirt, a blue waistcoat with yellow buttons, a yellow and black necktie, a pair of jeans, and a pair of red boots. He has short, messy, green - brown hair and yellow eyes.
PERSONALITY: He is a very creative artist, He is not tough nor aggressive just like his grandpa but he is the complete opposite of what his grandpa want. He is kind and considered himself to be a bad luck beast.
FRIENDS: Joy LeFrog, Astoria Rapunzel, Hawk Snowhite, and Rose Cinderella (His friends will increase just like them)
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: He has a super strength, his magic is called "FURY MAGIC" and he can summon their family item which is the "BEAST MASK". His heart belonged to the one and only Lingling Ironfan.

LINGLING IRONFAN: She's the granddaughter of Ironfan and the Buffalo King which is his grandfather.
APPEARANCE: Her outfit consists of a dark pink coat over a turquoise shirt with yellow trim, a dark pink skirt with white trim, blue - white leggings, light blue socks, and pink - purple shoes. She has long straight dark - blue hair, fair skin, and green eyes with yellow accents.
PERSONALITY: She's skilled, hardworking person, she's mostly serious at all times, she is respectful and courteous to her friends. Her friend reached the high rank Students of their school and the top five, is them.
FRIENDS: Esquire Frog, Shawn Beast, Sky Snowhite and Cora Cinderella (Her friends will increase just like them).
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: She's great in using Bow and Arrows, Swords and she can summon her family item which is the "MOON BOW". Her magic ability is "FAN MAGIC" and her love interests is Travis Beast.

SKY SNOWHITE: His Hawk's cousin. He study at Majestic Academy. He has a lot of fan girls just like Hawk.
APPEARANCE: He has a short dark navy hair with his bangs over his face and he has a cyan eyes.
PERSONALITY: He loves adventure, rescuing damsel in distress just like Hawk, humble, kind, loyal, love saving the day, a Charming Prince, and his too protective especially when it comes to Cora's safety.
FRIENDS: Esquire Frog, Shawn Beast, Lingling Ironfan, and Cora Cinderella (or are they) (His friends will increase just like them).
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: His good at fencing, great at dragon riding, his magic is called "ICE MAGIC" and he can summon his family item which is the "GLACIER ROPE". It's obvious that his love interests is Cora Cinderella.

HAWK SNOWHITE: His cousin is Sky Snowhite. He has a lot of fan girls just like his cousin. He is the grandson of Snowhite.
APPEARANCE: He has a short blue hair with his bangs over his face and he has a turquoise eyes.
PERSONALITY: Just like Sky he loves adventure, rescuing damsel in distress, humble, kind, loyal, a Charming Prince, and his too protective especially when it comes to Rose's safety.
FRIENDS: Joy LeFrog, Astoria Rapunzel, Travis Beast, and Rose Cinderella (or are they) (His friends will increase just like them)
ABILITY & LOVE INTEREST: His good at fencing as well, also great at dragon riding, he's magic is called "SNOW MAGIC" and he can also summon his family item which is the "MIRROR SHIELD". It's obvious that his love interests is Rose Cinderella.

Readers I'm so sorry but I can't put Rose and Cora's like and many things. Let me give you a tip Rose is less energetic, she follows rules, she's discipline properly, she's clumsy, friendly, lovable, kind, smart, brave, elegant, fast runner, humble, she's one of the high rank students in Regal Academy, she likes shoes and she has a very attractive appearance. Cora is just like Rose but she likes ball gown dresses more than shoes and she likes Sky Snowhite while Rose like Hawk Snowhite. Cora is a high rank Students in Majestic Academy. If you didn't know Rose and Cora are the twin grand daugther of Cinderella and they will have the ultimate power when they turned sixteen.
So that's it... Comment, Like, Follow and Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Arbel2012
  Log out

                 1403 WORDS 🌈