Let The First Competition Begin (Ch.5)

AUTHOR'S POV
CORA & ROSE: Today is the day my team will definitely defeat Rose/Cora's team in the first competition.

CORA & ROSE: We will win, Joy/Esquire will win the first competition.

CORA & ROSE: That girl, I will show her what we're made of and that she would regret in choosing to fight against the best team in Regal/Majestic Academy.

AT THE DRAGON ARENA

Everyone settled down on their chair except the two team. They are in the tent.

IN CORA'S TEAM

CORA: Ok, Esquire you better not loose in this event and the fact that you loose because of that team.

CORA: Ugh... I hate that team so much, especially their team captain.

CORA: And one more thing is that you don't want me to be mad don't you, cause you will not like it if I'm mad you got that.
(Said angrily).

ESQUIRE: Ok, ok just please use your inner voice and calm down for a bit ok.

ESQUIRE: Jeez... Your to stress out why don't you go out with Sky and smell some fresh air ok.

CORA: Fine, c'mon Sky
(Takes Sky hand and both of them went outside blushing really bad of Cora's sudden action).

IN ROSE'S TEAM

ROSE: Joy I'm going to give you an advice.
(Said with a confident voice).

JOY: O...k, sure why not.

ROSE: You better win this game Joy, I don't want our team to loose just because of them you got that.

ROSE: I don't want to accept the fact that we loose cause her team win.

ROSE: I hate that team so much, especially their team captain, Ugh... Joy you don't want to see me mad do you cause if you do you don't wanna know you got that Joy.
(Said angrily)

JOY: Sure Rose but why don't you use your inner voice and calm down for a bit ok.

JOY: You know what why don't you take a nice walk outside with Hawk while I'm preparing for the game ok.

ROSE: Ok, Fine let's go Hawk (Takes Hawk and both of them went for a walk while blushing badly at Rose's sudden action).

AFTER THEY WALKED, THEY WENT TO THEIR RESPECTIVE SEATS.

HM. CINDERELLA: Students well come to the first competition of the game which is the Jumping obstacle course.

PROF. SNOWHITE: There are two teams that will compete each one of the team members will participate in each and different kinds of event.

M. RAPUNZEL: Here are the team, the one who will represent Regal Academy is Rose's Team
(enters the stadium and applause from the students were heard).

M. RAPUNZEL: And the one who will represent Majestic Academy is Cora's Team
(enters the stadium and applause were heard everywhere).

PROF. BEAUTY: The members of Rose's Team are Joy LeFrog Astoria Rapunzel Travis Beast Hawk Snowhite and their team captain Rose Cinderella.
(Cora's team were shocked when they heard Rose's last name especially Cora).

COACH BEAST: The members are Esquire Frog, Shawn Beast, Lingling Ironfan, Sky Snowhite, and their team captain Cora Cinderella from Majestic Academy.
(Rose's Team were shock on what they heard especially when Rose heard Cora's last name).

HM. CINDERELLA: Our Competitor that will represent the two team are Joy LeFrog and Esquire Frog.

PROF. SNOWHITE: The first one to comeback at the starting line win.

HM. CINDERELLA: Both of you into your position.

DOC. LEFROG: And one more thing never ever use your magic to accomplish this event.
Do both of you understand.

ESQUIRE & JOY: Yes, Of course doctor LeFrog.

HM. CINDERELLA: ON YOUR MARK, GET SET READY JUMP.

AND THE RACE HAS BEGUN THEY WERE CHEERING AND LOUD NOISES SHOUTING IN EACH PART OF THE STADIUM. WHEN THE BOTH OF THEM WERE CLOSED TO THE FINISH LINE THE CROWD WENT WILD.

AND THE WINNER FOR THIS EVENT IS..........
BOTH OF THEM WINS THIS ROUND IT MEANS IT'S TIED.

CORA & ROSE: WHAT!!?. It's impossible, no one can beat Esquire/Joy in the Jumping Obstacle Course.

CORA & ROSE: But at least you didn't loose, I'm proud at you Joy/Esquire.

CORA & ROSE: In the next competition we will win against you.
(Shooting dead glares at each other their team facepalms).

CORA: Shawn c'mon we're going to train you for the next event that will take place tomorrow at the main library.
(Shawn and the other team members exchanged a confused look to each other).

CORA: What are you waiting for, are you all coming or not.

HER TEAM: Coming Cap.

CORA: Were gonna use my teleportation power,
just like they said "The faster, The longer".
(Snaps fingers after that they were all gone and they were at the main library here in Regal Academy).

ROSE: (Irritated)Ugh... C'mon Astoria Rapunzel were going to the main library too and we're going to use my teleportation power also.
(Mumbling) She thought she's the only one who can use teleportation power huh think again Blondy girl.

HER TEAM: Hey Rose Cinderella are you coming or your just gonna stand there.

ROSE: Coming!!!
(Snaps fingers and with a flick of an eye they were at the main library just like Cora and her team).

Hey readers hope you like this part if you want to make an opinion just Comment, Like and also Follow. Thank you for reading this short chapter; also stay tuned for the next chapter and Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Arbel2012
Log out

905 WORDS 🌈