Date & Confession 3 (Ch. 13)

CORA AND ROSE FINISHED BATHING WHEN THEY'RE GRANNY CALLED THEM TO THE LIVING ROOM...

Cinderella said urgently to the twins that "Cora, Rose, Dears someone are here to see you!!"

"Girls just go outside... Meet them at the secret garden, you'll both find the gate when you saw both of your desire..." Cinderella added.

They both said in unison "Coming Granny and thank you".

WHEN THEY BOTH CAME DOWN STAIRS, THEY GO SEARCH BOTH OF THEIR DESIRE BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY WERE NOT HEADING THE SAME GARDEN...

THE LOOK OF SLIGHTLY DISAPPOINTED EYES COULD ACTUALLY BE SEEN CLEARLY WHEN YOU MET THEIR EYES BUT STILL THEY BOTH OPENED THE GATE...

WHEN THEY BOTH ENTERED  WHAT ENTERED THEIR LINE OF SIGHT IS BOTH THEY'RE CRUSHES CASUALLY SITTING UNDER THE TREE...

SKYRA GARDEN SCENE

When Cora entered the garden she saw a familiar figure which is Sky sitting near the pond talking to his mirror self.

Since Sky didn't notice her existence, she hid under the tree near Sky and listened to the conversation between him and his mirror self.

"You're a coward" Mirror Sky said mockingly.

"Whatever!" Sky said.

"I could tease you all day you know... I mean how many girls ask you to go out on a date in Majestic Academy!" Mirror Sky said teas Sky.

"Yet you still can't ask the girl you like from the beginning to end" Mirror Sky said after that he could not held back his laughter and burst out laughing.

When Cora heard that Sky has a girl he like she could not help but be sad yet happy at the same time...

"Yeah... Laugh all day you want. I still need to meet Cora..." Sky said annoyed then got up.

Mirror Sky taught of a plan to reveal his crush cause he know from the beginning that when Cora came, she hid behind the tree.

"Wait a moment... Who is that girl anyway? What's her name?" Mirror Sky said.

"Why would I tell you? You're not even a trustworthy you know?!!" Sky said.

"Then how about 3 clues!" Mirror Sky said.

"Sure, if you can guess it" Sky said.

"Hair color?!!" Mirror Sky said.

"Blonde hair!!" Sky said.

"Eye color" Mirror Sky said.

"Light pink eyes" Sky said.

"Is it from the six great fairy tale families" Mirror Sky said.

"Yes" Sky said.

"Is it Cora" Mirror Sky said.

"Yes" When Sky said this he immediately covered his mouth.

Meanwhile Cora climbed up the tree cause he didn't see it clearly and when he heard and saw Sky's confession.....

She lost her balance then she drag Sky along and directly fell in the pond.

A huge splash of water could be seen.

Sky and Cora rose up above the pond.

When Sky saw Cora he couldn't help but exclaim and said in surprised voice "Cora, what are you doing here?!!"

"Sky you, you, you" Cora is unable to finish the sentence.

"I guess you overheard our conversation?" Sky said while blushing.