Celebration Ball (Ch.14)

Eight in a half hour in the evening the Celebration Ball will started. Guests and other royalty is here at the ball...

HEADMISTRESS CINDERELLA WAS STANDING WITH THE GUESTS AND TEACHERS NOT FAR AWAY AT THE MAIN STAGE.

CINDERELLA GESTURED EVERYONE TO REMAIN SILENT IN A WHILE.

"Everyone tonight is honoured to the ten representative of both Regal and Majestic Academy in the competition" Cinderella said.

"Tonight we are going to introduce to you all the representative formally" Snowhite said.

"May I introduced to you all to Esquire Frog also known as the "NATURE SWEETHEART", he is popular at Majestic Academy and quiet popular here as well... Blah! Blah! Blah!" While introducing Esquire many girls heart are already beating rapidly and some of them are blushing when Esquire glanced at them.

"Shawn Beast is also popular in Majestic Academy and here too and he is also known as "MYSTERIOUS LOVER BOY" and Blah! Blah! Blah!....." Just like when Shawn showed up at the railings next to Esquire the crowd of girls where now going to explode when they both saw the two of them many of them are from Majestic Academy.

"Travis Beast popular in his strength, art skills and his appearance he is also known as "ARTISTIC LOVE MASTER" Blah! Blah! Blah!....." When Travis came out girls are now going crazy especially girls in the Regal Academy.

"Sky Snowhite and Hawk Snowhite is cousin they are like the perfect prince in the whole fairytale world Sky is known as the "DEVILISH CHARMING PRINCE(Sky rarely smiles so when he smiles every girl will give in and even boys too)" Hawk is also known as "PRINCESS HEART ROB"... When the two of them appears every each princesses scream, blush, and even their heartbeat was quickening; Even the boys were somewhat blush dew to jealousy because the five of them mostly like the perfect creation of God and maybe God was jealous in the five of them...

"Please remained quite everyone  we're not finished in the introduction yet". Snowhite said and every word she spoke it rise.

EVERYONE WAS QUITE ONCE AGAIN...

"May I introduced to you all Joy LeFrog she loves animals and treating them with respect she is also known as "ANIMAL BEAUTY LOVER" Blah! Blah! Blah!....." The  boys look at her in astonishment and they couldn't help but blush so are the girls.

"Meet Astoria Rapunzel the quite  but smart girl in the Academy, she is also known as the "SILENT SWEET GIRL" Blah! Blah! Blah!.." When she come out and stand beside Joy boys were going to go crazy when they see them both especially boys from Regal Academy.

"Lingling Ironfan popular in sports and great at paintings as well; She is also known as the "WARRIOR LOVABLE PRINCESS" Blah! Blah! Blah!....." When the boys of Majestic Academy sees her they were now crazy like the boys of Regal Academy.

"Let me clear the relationship between Cora and Rose they are actually twin sister" Cinderella said happily.

EVERYONE ON THE BALL ROOM HALL WERE EXTREMELY SHOCKED.....

"Cora Cinderella and Rose Cinderella is likely the perfect princess in the fairy tale world and a suitable partner for Sky and Hawk; Cora is also known as  "GODDESS CUTE PRINCESS" and Rose is also known as "QUEENLYS LOVELY GIRL" and Blah! Blah! Blah!..." When everyone saw the ten of them together they were like the dazzling prince and princess with a perfect figure.

After the introduction Snowhite said "Settled down everyone give them silence for them to spoke".

"Everyone if I were to have a girlfriend will you all support me?!!" Esquire said.