Last Event (Ch.9)

EARLY IN THE MORNING BEFORE THE COMPETITION

???: So today's the class Competition ehhh...

???: Yeah, I don't care who will be the winner in this silly  Competition at all.

???: Should we tell them, that secret of ours.

???: What, are you serious,,, let them find out on their own. I don't need to bother spending time with this matter.

???: Come to think of it, you're right the story won't be interesting if we tell them so soon but sooner or later they'll eventually find out our secret.

???: Well same time in the evening at our own secret garden in the school near the bench before going to bed.

???: Of course can't wait. Bye and you're good at acting.

???: Bye; well you're not bad yourself in acting also.

AFTER THEY BOTH LEFT THEY HEAD TOWARDS THE DRAGON ARENA WHERE THE LAST EVENT TAKE PLACE.....

INSIDE THE ARENA HEADMISTRESS CINDERELLA, HEADMASTER CHARMING AND THE OTHER TEACHER SO AS THE TEACHER ON THE OTHER SCHOOL ARE HERE IS HERE AS WELL.

KNOWING THAT THE TWO CINDERELLA'S WILL COMPETE (WELL EVERYONE KNOW THAT CINDERELLA FAMILY HAS THE MOST MAGIC IN ALL FAIRY TALE WORLD) THIS WILL BE EXCITING...

H. CINDERELLA: Students today is the most exciting event, we will know who has the most magic ability between two Cinderella's.

CROWD STARTED CHEERING...

H. CHARMING: May I present the two female students...
Rose Cinderella from Regal Academy and Cora Cinderella of Majestic Academy.

PROF. SNOWHITE: Today's event will take place at the sky.

M. RAPUNZEL: The students may use any kind of magic ability and it depends on the students what magic will they use. (BECAUSE YOU KNOW MANY ELEMENTAL MAGIC)

COACH BEAST: The Student that will first fall in their dragon loose the one who remained on the back of their dragon wins.

DOC. LEFROG: Students get on your dragon and be careful when your up there.

ART MISTRESS BEAUTY: But if you fall no magic will catch you so it will be painful and it's to both of you to use your magic to save yourself.

CORA AND ROSE GOT IN THEIR DRAGON WAITING FOR THE TEACHER SIGNAL FOR THEM TO TAKE OFF AND SAID "YES OF COURSE SIR AND MA'AM".

THE CROWD SAID " 3, 2, 1 GO"

CORA AND ROSE TOOK OFF TO THE SKY. BOTH OFF THEM STARTED TO GO THROUGH THEIRS DRAGON BACK AND ONCE THEY GOT THERE.

CORA STARTED TO ATTACK CAUSE SHE KNOW THAT ROSE IS BAD AT BALLANCING SHE SAID "OCEAN MAGIC WATER GYZER" A THREE GYZER RISE UP FROM THE SKY AND BEFORE IT HIT HER SHE CASTED A SPELL "EARTH MAGIC EARTH WALL".

EVERYONE WAS SO AMAZED BECAUSE THEY CAN SEE A CLEAR POWERFUL MAGIC. FIRST IS THAT WATER MAGIC FROM CORA WHICH NONE OF THEM CAN DO THEN ROSE'S EARTH WALL WHICH IS STRONG ENOUGH TO BLOCK CORA'S ATTACKED.

THIS KEPT BETWEEN DEFENSE MAGIC AND ATTACK MAGIC.

BOTH OF THEM GOT IRRITATED SO THEY USE BOTH ATTACK MAGIC AND WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO BLOCK BOTH OF THEIR ATTACKED IT'S ALREADY TO LATE TO BLOCK IT.

*SORRY CAN'T CONTINUE THIS BATTLE MY ENERGY WILL BE DRAINED SOON ENOUGH AND ALSO I'M NOT IN A SPIRITIVE MOOD JUST NOW SO YEAH... LET'S SKIP THIS*

AFTER THE BATTLE BOTH OF THEM FELL ON THE GROUND UNCONSCIOUS BUT LUCKILY WHEN THEY FELL THEY'RE DRAGONS FEET ALMOST TOUCHED THE GROUND SO IT DOESN'T HURT AT ALL BUT BECAUSE OF THE ATTACKED THAT THEY BOTH DO AND HIT EACH OTHER IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL BE UNCONSCIOUS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY...

Sorry this chapter was too short cause my energy level is low but hope you like it. So anyways Comment, Like, and Follow. Reader's your one of my inspiration on writing this book so thank you... Love you everyone Bye ❤️❤️❤️

Arbel2012
  Log out

                   640 WORDS 🌈