Not Again (Ch. 8)

AUTHOR'S POV
WELL YOU ALL KNOW THAT HAWK AND SKY WILL BE AGAINST EACH OTHER.
THEY MIGHT BE COUSIN OR FRIENDS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE HAPPINESS OF THEIR LOVE THEY WILL FORGET EVERYTHING AND MAKE THEM HAPPY ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY.

AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE OF REGAL ACADEMY

They were preparing for the next competition.

WITH CORA'S TEAM

SKY'S POV
I was getting ready for the next event but someone enter the room and she is the love of my life Cora Cinderella.

I asked "Ummm Cora why are you here uhh shouldn't you go to your seat".

She answered "Well I'm just checking you if you need any help. Bide away good luck on this event".

I answered "I don't need any help and don't worried about me I'll be always careful just for you. Ohhh I forgot can you give me a good luck charm".

She said "I said good luck isn't that enough".

"Well probably that's not the luck that I need and only you can give it to me" I said with a smirk.

"Ohhh alright then what do you mean I can only give it to you" She said with a confused yet annoyed voice.

I know Cora is as strong as a tree but every one had weakness.

"I want a kiss" I said while smirking again.

Her eyes widened and said "WHAT??!! But we're not dating or something"

I make a puppy eyes which she couldn't resist and gave in.

"Ok fine only one on the cheek ok" She said while blushing.

"Fine" I said.

She kissed me on the cheek and she run off but before she did that she said while blushing "Since you have your luck I better get going then. Bye".

WITH ROSE'S TEAM

HAWK'S POV
Just like Sky I was preparing for the next competition to and just like Sky some certain someone enter the room and it was Rose.

She said "Hey Hawk you must be thinking why I'm here, well do you need any help".

I said "No thanks Rose you should go back and can you give me a luck".

"Ohhh ok and Good luck just like you ask. Bye" She said that.

But before she leaves I grabbed her on the wrist and pulled her back to me. She accidentally seat on my lap and I said while smirking "I need a kiss and only you can give it".

"WHAT??!! Hawk I will give you one if you let go of my wrist" She said while blushing.

"No not a single chance give me what I want first and you can go ahead" I said while smirking.

"Ohhh ok but just one on the cheek ok" She said while blushing.

"Fine" I said a little sad.

She give me a quick kiss on the cheek and she said "There you happy now; now let go of my wrist".

"But no it's to quick if you don't give me what I want I'll be the one to kiss you" I said while smirking again.

"Ok fine I'll do what you want".
She said and kissed me and I let go of her and she ran off but before she leaves she said while blushing "That's settled bye Hawk".

AUTHOR'S POV
SO AFTER THAT THE COMPETITION STARTED THEY BOTH WERE GREAT. MANY GIRLS ARE SCREAMING WHEN HAWK AND SKY PAST THROUGH THEM IN THE MAIN ENTRANCE AT REGAL ACADEMY. THEY DECIDED TO ATTACK AT THE SAME TIME SO THEY ENDED UP TIED AGAIN.

THEY BOTH SHAKE HANDS AFTER THE COMPETITION.

ROSE AND CORA BOTH GAVE THEM A HUG AND SAID "YOU GUYS WERE GREAT AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO WIN IN THE LAST EVENT TOMORROW".

TOMORROW'S EVENT WILL DECIDED WHO THIS COMPETITION OR IT WILL BE A DRAW.

AFTER THE COMPETITION SOMEWHERE IN REGAL ACADEMY THERE ARE TWO STUDENTS CHATTING ABOUT THE COMPETITION TODAY.

THE STUDENTS THAT WERE CHATTING GO BACK TO WERE THEY WERE BEFORE ANYONE GETS SUSPICIOUS THAT THEY LEFT OF THEIR SUDDEN ACTION.

Hey readers hope you like this chapter and thank you for reading this. So anyways Comment, Like, and Follow that's all for now. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Arbel2012
Log out

                710 WORDS 🌈