Preparation For The Competition (Ch. 3)

The night before the competition...

FLASHBACK
"Students there will be a competition between Regal Academy and Majestic Academy" Headmistress Cinderella said.

"The competition will be held the day after tomorrow morning in here at our school"Coach Beast.

"There will be five round first is the Jumping Obstacle"Professor LeFrog said.

"Second is the fastest reading challenge at this point you'll read books at the library as fast and as many as you can"Magister Rapunzel said.

"Run, Jump and Throw Session is the third that will be held on the third day" Professor Beauty said.

"Fencing Competition is the second to the last one and it will have three rounds whoever got the most the score wins the match"Professor Snowhite said.

"Students the last battle will be held in the sky which means whoever competes in the last tournament will ride a dragon and have an air battle in the sky and whoever falls first in the ground loose"Headmistress Cinderella said.

"Also students there will be a grand ball at Saturday Night after the competition"Professor Snowhite said.

"The ball is dedicated to those who compete in the competition for the whole five days and you may all go home now class dismissed"Headmistress Cinderella said.

END OF FLASHBACK

ROSE'S Pov
"Pumpkin seeds were gonna meet new Fairy tale that will attend here tomorrow. I'm so excited granny to meet them tomorrow... eeeek"I said that while screaming from the bottom of my lungs,,,

"Dear go to sleep or you'll be late for the training tomorrow" Granny said.

"Yes Granny, WAIT WHAT I'm not competing granny" I said and I'm about to leave when father call me, "Rose, there is one thing you need to know before you go to bed" Father said.

"What is it father?🤔 I said in a confusing tone. "Your team will be the representative of the competition, so that's why you and your team will have to practice tomorrow and" Father was cut by Granny and then said "and also you must go their early so you can tell them and plan who will be competing in the jumping obstacle, fast reading challenge, run, jump and throw session, fencing competition, and last but not least dragon air battle".

"Good luck my dear" Father said. "Tnx. Father, Goodnight father and grandmother" I said heading strait to my room and when I get their I completely fall asleep.

When Rose, Her father, and her grandmother is having a conversation let's check what her sister is doing.

CORA'S Pov
"Oh my Glass slipper I'm going to go to another school, Meet new fairy tale characters and I'm sure to that my team will win against them" I said to myself confidently in the last sentence.

I hear a knock then after that I open it and revealed grandpa and mother. I let them in and mother said"Dear Good luck on your competition in the day after tomorrow" Mother said.

I said " Tnx. For the luck mom". "Cora don't forget to always have fun, enjoy your stay their for one week and make new friends" Grandpa said.

"And also dear if your team loose" before mother could finish her sentence i cut her off and continue her sentence and I said "Accept it with all of your heart, to the others who win, be grateful to them, and don't get you're hate be the best of you".

"That's my girl" my mother said.

"Grandpa, mother can you plz. leave my room now I want to sleep so that I can wake up tomorrow morning early enough to go, arrive and practice in to the place where the game will be played and also goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight my little angel" mother said.

And grandpa said "Good luck and be a good girl when your at the Cinderella castle".

I said "Tnx again grandpa and I promise I will be a good girl".

After that I close the door, laid on my bed and suddenly my eyes are close.

READERS I WILL NOT LEAVE ANY MESSAGES AFTER THE CHAPTER END BUT MAYBE A LITTLE BIT SO ANYWAYS DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, FOLLOW AND LIKE LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️

Arbel2012
Log out

710 WORDS 🌈