Danger (Ch.16)

Early in the morning an eighth students is waiting for their two friends...

Astoria said impatiently
"Where are they?!!"

Shawn reassured Astoria and comforted her "There is minute more till the bell rings!".

After Shawn finished speaking the bell rang...

Shawn scratched the back of his head and said "I guess I shouldn't have said that... Hehehehehe".

Joy said "There's no time let's go..."

Then the four of them go to the main hall while the other four go to the backstage of the main stage where they found the two new transferee as well...

The teacher's arrived at the main hall and started to check their attendance and when it comes to Rose Cinderella no one answered...

Then when really no one answered they proceed to introduce the new students...

Cinderella said "Students there is a eleven new students that will enter our academy".

Snowhite said "Everyone meet Esquire Frog, Shawn Beast, Lingling Ironfan, Keith Robinhood, James Frost, Sky Snowhite and... Where is she?!!".
The last three words were agitated and when Snowhite look into the seats there is no signs of the twins...

Just then the temperature of the Academy began to rise all of a sudden and when Snowhite said to the mirror in her hands she became exceptionally shocked what the mirror showed to her "Mirror, mirror in my hands show us why?! there's a sudden rise of heat here in Fairytale land?!".

The mirror show a blazing impact of the meteors hitting towards the whole land but it didn't touch the ground at all instead before it touches the ground it suddenly exploded from an attack...

Cinderella and the other teacher's saw the images in the mirror and alert Everyone calmly...

Cinderella said "Students please don't be shocked by our words but-" but before she could finished she was cut by Coach Beast and he said in a panic voice "There are METEORS OUTSIDE the fairytale land".

After Coach Beast said that the whole students screamed then rampage through the whole main hall and randomly said many negative things...

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!".

"NO ONE CAN SAVE US!!!".

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE I'M TOO YOUNG!!!"

"PLEASE SAVE US!!!"

"NO HELP WILL CAME, IT'S USELESS!!!"

"WE'RE GOING TO BE A FRIED CHICKEN, IN NO TIME!!!"

"AHHH, NO, I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIED CHICKEN!!!"

The teacher's calmly said "Students please calm down return to your respective seats!".

Astoria asked H. Cinderella "Uhmm Headmistress may we know where is our two friends Cora and Rose?!!".

Then all the students became quiet even a drop of a needle could be heard cause they just realized something...

Snowhite said answering for Cinderella "Actually, may I requested to the four friends of Cora and Rose to accompany them outside?!!"...

The eight of them look at each other and said In unison
"Yes, Of Course Professor Snowhite, if you may will excuse our selves!!"...

Then they quickly ran out of the Academy and saw Cora and Rose blasting the meteors with a powerful spell. So they immediately said "Guys, We are here to help!".

Cora and Rose said "Okay!!"...

They all help each other to complete this task or solve the problem...