(Ch.19) Confrontation

After all the classes,,, Rose and Cora headed towards the open garden of the Cinderella's castle...

The twins looked depressed, sad yet lonely at the same time,,, when someone suddenly broke the silence...

"My daughter's,,, why is the both of you so down?!" Clara their mother said...

When the twins heard their mother's voice they're body voluntary turned around and hugged their mother...

"Mom?! What brings you here?!" The twins said in a harmonize tone...

"Can't your mother visit the garden?!" Their mother said jokingly...

The three of them sit down with each other in their arms...

"Now tell mother what happened?!" Their mother straightforwardly asked her two daughters...

"Mom,,, Is love a great thing to do?!" Cora asked...

"Indeed Mom,,, Does love hurts?!" Rose followed..

"Hmmm?!" Clara thought then understand something and asked "Do both of you had a fight with your boyfriend's?!" ...

"Mom,,, answering a question with another question won't solve the problem?!" The twins said in unison...

"Well okay . . . . . Love is a great part of our outside passion without love you will become a boring person,,, but sometimes love will lead you too sadness and hatered?!" Clara said gently...

"Sadness and hatered??!" The two said with their heads tilted a little ...

"Cora, Rose love is beautiful when you found the right person to love and cherish forever but when you two aren't meant to be things will lead in to bad endings!!" Clara continues...

"Sigh,,, Mom what kind of emotion are we feeling when the one you loved us with another person?!" The both said...

"Ehhh?! My daughter's is jealous?!" Clara saith with wide eyes...

"So we're feeling jealous huh?!" The twins mumbled...

"Mom,,, how---" Before the twins could finish their questions their father Clyde said "Cora, Rose both of you have visitors?!"...

Clara stand up and before living she said to her daughter's  "Always remember girls have to be reserved!!" Then she winked...

At the sight of their parents disappearing,,, the twins sigh and looked at the visitors who just entered the garden...

Sky walked towards Cora and said "We need to talk!!"...

"Sigh,,, okay we'll talk at the Crystal (Diamond) Garden!!" Cora said opening a door with a crystal key and in the middle laid the Shining Velvet gemstone...

Cora firstly goes in and Sky followed,,, when the two left Hawk then turned to Rose and said "We also must talk!!",,, Rose sighed and said "We'll also talk at the Crystal (Heart) Garden!!"...

Rose also took a crystal key and in the middle in laid a beautiful shining Pigeons Blood gemstone...

AT THE VELVET GARDEN...

Cora sits down on a nearby bench which is made out of diamond and said "Get to the point,,, why are you here?!"...

Sky who is standing heard the unpleasant tone of her girlfriend then sits down and said "Why can't I come visit my girlfriend?!"...

Cora frown a bit and grumpily said "Who's girlfriend are you talking about?!",,, Sky was a bit taken aback and just as he was about to answer...

Cora again said "Oh right,,, the name of your girlfriend is Alliah Sleeping Beauty,,, right?!"...