The Meet Up (Ch.4)

AT THE JASMINE'S CASTLE

CORA'S POV
It was 5:30 in the morning I got up so early cause I'm so excited to go to the Regal Academy.

When it was 6:00 I heard someone call my name downstairs.

I came downstairs to see who it was and it's the one and only Sky Snowhite.

I said "What are you doing here? (I said in a shock yet angry at the same time).
I spoke again "It's not like we're going together and ride the same dragon you know..."

Sky said "Well you answer your question that I was about to answer you always now what I'm thinking; Anyways princess come on we're going to go to Regal Academy together whether you like it or not. Now c'mon let's go".

I said in an angry tone "WAIT WHAT!!!? I HAVE MY OWN DRAGON MY PRINCE AND WHO TOLD YOU THAT I CAN'T RIDE MY OWN DRAGON EVEN IF THE DESTINATION IS FAR".

Sky Said "Well you're mother is a little bit of worried about you riding your dragon alone so you're mother gave a letter to my mother and my mother told  me before I go to bed, so here I am Sky Snowhite at you're service"

He lowered his head and held his one arm toward to me that he expect me to took it which I hesitate first but I thought *Cora it's Sky Snowhite the princess saver and one of the most popular boy in your school and here he is now kneeling in front of you reaching out for your hand* and after that I gladly took his hand and we both blushed after that i said to him.....

I said "It will be a great pleasure, Sky Snowhite my prince charming; now go take my bag at upstairs in my room I'll wait for you outside okay bye"

Sky said "As you wish my princess, my dragon is outside eating a pumpkin my princess, be safe meet you outside".

after that I leave and got outside where the dragon is resting, eating a pumpkin.

(BTW. Cora and Sky didn't know they're feeling towards to one another yet but sooner or later they'll confessed).

MEANWHILE AT THE CINDERELLA CASTLE

ROSE'S POV
I got up to bed 5:30 in the morning after that I prepared myself cause today is the our first training in each of the places that will go to train.

After I prepared myself I go to school at 6:00 I was there and then I saw my friends waiting for me after I go to our spot where they are.

I told them about the competition and Astoria said"Okay guys listen 1. Joy you'll compete first 2. I'll compete next 3. Travis you're third 4. Hawk you'll compete second to the last and finally 5. Rose you'll compete in the last competition. Do you understand."

Then we all said "Yes ma'am".

"Hey guys how about we head to the dragon arena so Joy can practice for the first competition tomorrow morning"I said.

"Sounds like a great idea"Hawk said.

Then after that we go straight to the dragon arena.

CORA'S POV

WHILE ROSE AND HER FRIENDS ARE CHATTING WE ARRIVED AT THE DRAGON ARENA, WE FINISH SETTLING OUR STUFF TO OUR ASSIGNED CASTLE AND I DECIDED TO ASSIGN ALL OF THEM TO THEIR CORRESPONDING TOURNAMENT.

I said"Guys Shawn and I will assign you to your competition".

Shawn said"That's right, so we can practice".

They said together"Ok what's our plan".

"Simple I will compete in the air battle, Ling ling you'll compete in the run, jump, and throw session".