Truth Be Told (Ch.10)

AFTER THE TRAGEDY THE TWO PRINCESS REST IN THEIR SEPARATED ROOM.....

AFTER AN UNKNOWN PERIOD OF TIME

TWO GIRLS WERE SECRETLY SNEAKING OUT ON THE ROOM; WHEN THEY MET THEY HUGGED EACH OTHER THEN THEY SAT AND STARTED CHATTING IN THEIR ENCHANTED GARDEN...

???: Sis you know the result of the competition is so exuasting.

???: Yeah gotta agreed with you lil sis... You know sis I think I should go to the same school as you are so we can spend time together.

???: Really?!! You would do that for me...(excited)

???: Of course we're not just friends, were sister Rose.

ROSE: Not just any sister, twin sister Cora.

(Cora nodded on what Rose said)

CORA: Being harsh on you at the day breaks my heart and we even lie to our friends it break my heart the most also.

ROSE: Yeah... Even when we first met we make up that silly story, we also had a lying flashback and pretend that were angry at each other.

CORA: I don't know why is our friends blind?!!, I mean why can they identify us that were lying to them but I gotta admitted you're pretty good at acting.

ROSE: Yeah well if I'm good at acting so were you I mean you are my big sister after all... Uhm Cora when grandpa told you that I was your twin sister do you believe it?...

CORA: Well at first I was shocked yet confused at the same time when they told me about you but I believe in them cause who else I'm going to believe.

ROSE: Yeah... I have the same reaction as you are, we really are sister...
(smiling happily just like Cora)

(Cora and Rose never sing in front of all the school students even if everyone force them but they wouldn't sing at all... Now they're going to sing)

{Song: A Part Of Me}

1ST VERSE
*CORA:
         I can see the light that
        shines inside my heart
        Like a thousand lanterns
        rising to the stars
        Here on my own
        I'm not alone...
*ROSE:
        Friends are always side
        by side and that's the way
        Our special bond gets  
        stronger day by day
        And now we know
        we're not alone...

CHORUS
*CORA:
        Cause you're a part of me
*ROSE:
        We truly belong together
*CORA:
         Now you're a part of me
*ROSE:
        Our friendship will
        last forever
*CORA:
        And when you feel
        you're lost
*ROSE:
        And Everytime you'll call
*BOTH:
        You'll find me right
        there by your side
*CORA:
        Oh you're a part of me
*ROSE:
        We truly belong together
*CORA:
        Yes you're a part of me
*ROSE:
        Our friendship will
        last forever
*CORA:
        And when you feel
        you're lost
*ROSE:
        And when you call
*BOTH:
        You'll find me by your side
        'Cause you're a part of me

HALFWAY THROUGH THEIR SONG CORA AND ROSE HEARD THE MOVEMENT OF THE BUSH JUST NOW...

NOT FAR FROM THE PICNIC SET OF CORA AND ROSE SENSE THAT SOME STUDENTS WERE SPYING ON BOTH OF THEM...