Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V.

It's 5am when Georgia's alarm on her phone goes off. This morning we are taking James to the airport and then Georgia, my Mum, Gemma and I are going out for the day. I have something planned for my favourite girls today which I think they will enjoy. I'm going to drop them off at their surprise and then go to an interview with the boys, so hopefully, it all works out.

"C'mon babe, out of bed." I say to Georgia, gently shaking her awake. "We're taking your dad to the airport this morning."

"Uhhhh. Please don't remind me. I don't want to say goodbye to him." She said ever so sleepily.

"I know, George. I know."

"Harry..." She whines.

"C'mon. Before I take you in this bed. You look incredibly sexy in just my shirt and your undies." She giggles at me and gets up quickly. I grab her by the waist and pull her back into bed with me.

"Let me go, let me go!" She screams

"Never" I giggle mischievously. I start to tickle her and she lets out squeals.

"C'mon, it's time to get ready." I let her go and as she turns to walk towards the wardrobe, I smack her bum lightly.

"Hey! Ow!" She says with an offended face. "That was not nice, Mister." She walks further into our wardrobe, pretending to ignore me. I know she's pretending because I can see the feint smile - the one she's trying to hide - on her face.

"I'm sowwy, baby. Forgive me?" I say as I wrap my arms around her waist. Her feint smile turns into a playful pout as I turn her around in my arms, her face now inches from mine.

"No. You hurt me." She says in a baby voice.

"I wuv you?" It comes out more as a question and not a statement.

"I love you, too." She says and kisses my face. Right after she kisses me though, she smacks my bum and runs away.

"Right, that's it. I'm coming to get you! You better run faster!" She squeals and runs around the room as I chase her. She runs out of the room and down the stairs. Luckily we are both appropriately clothed, because when we get to the bottom of the stairs, James is pulling both of his heavy suitcases towards the front door to put into the car.

"Here. Let me help you with that, sir." I offer.

"No, son, I'm quite alright. You go lassoo that crazy daughter of mine." He chuckles and continues heading towards the front door."

"Georgia! Georgia! Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

"You'll have to find me, first!" I hear a very soft voice come from the Library room. I know she's in there. Behind the old brown bookshelf next to the stack of British Classic Novels that she sometimes likes to read. I know she's in there because that's where she always hides. Always.

I walk into the Library room and hear her heavy breathing coming from the hiding spot. "Ah-hah! Found You!" I say and look at the spot, but she isn't there. "Georgia?"

"BOOOO!" She says from behind me and scares the abolute shit out of me. I probably jumped like 5 feet in the air.

"Ahh! No, you can't do that to me." She's laying on the floor in uncontrollable laughter.

"Hahah, oh-my-god! You should have seen your face! You were proper scared! You jumped higher than planes fly! Hahah! Best moment ever!" She continues to laugh and tease me.

"Yea, yea. Whatever. I got scared. You better watch out."

"Ooh, Mr. Styles, you're not looking so tough after what just happened!"