Chapter 9

Georgia’s P.O.V.

I woke the next morning feeling the bed for the certain curly-haired boy whom I call my boyfriend. He was missing. I open my eyes and look towards the door. Getting up out of bed and walking out of the bedroom and towards the staircase. I walk down to the kitchen and notice that he wasn’t in there. I checked the whole apartment before deciding that he was no-where to be found.

Going back into my bedroom, I notice a sheet of paper on my dressing table. I swear that was not there before. The note read:

Hi Georgia,

I’ve gone out with the boys to finish some recording. I didn’t wake you up because you look so peaceful when you sleep. I should be back later, and I’ll call you later to let you know what’s happening. Go out with Eleanor, Danielle or Perrie if you’re bored. Oh, and your mum called early this morning. Had a good chat to her… Bit awkward because she thought I was a paedophile in your house… had to explain to her that I was your boyfriend. Thank you for telling her… We will talk about this later.

Xxx

H. <3

After reading Harry’s note I felt a bit guilty. I didn’t tell my mum about Harry and me because, well… I’ve been a bit busy lately and I just didn’t know what to say to her… “Oh hey Mum. I’m dating a famous, British, Boy-band member, Harry Styles of One Direction”. First of all she would have gone “Harry who?” and second of all she would have said “Famous? Oh Georgia, that’s not good…” I know Harry and I haven’t told the world yet but my little sister is obsessed with One Direction… wouldn’t she know? I also am on the radio… How did Perrie know? Word must travel fast and secretly in the ‘Celebrity World’.

My thoughts got distracted when my bedside table started vibrating and playing my ringtone. I walked over to the bed, sat down and picked up the phone. I checked the caller I.D. before I answered and saw it was Harry. I hesitantly held my phone there for a few seconds before I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hi Honey.” Harry said monotone. “Look, I’m going out with the lads tonight so I won’t be coming back to your place – I’ll probably just go home (back to my apartment) since I haven’t been there for a while and the boys and I are going for a drink” Harry told me. Again, monotone.

“Listen, Harry. About my mum – …”

“Not now, Georgia. I’ll talk to you later.”

Without a goodbye, he hung up on me. Just like that.

Why does it seem as though we were at the top and weren’t coming down soon but then we’ve crashed and burned?

Harry’s P.O.V.

“So she just like, didn’t tell her mum about you guys?” Zayn asked me as we were all sat at a club, sipping on beers.

“Yup. And the thing that I don’t get is that we were going so well… We’ve been dating for a few weeks now – almost a month… I’ve told my mum but she hasn’t told her mum? How am I supposed to do anything about this relationship if she doesn’t tell her mother – which indicates that she wants to go further in the relationship? I’m just so confused. Maybe I’m overreacting but, you guys know what I mean, right?”

“Bro, maybe she doesn’t want to go further in the relationship?” Zayn commented.

“But...” I leaned in closer to the boys and whispered “we did it last night and it was magical…”

“Maybe she feels as though you’re going to fast? Maybe she got confused when you both agreed you didn’t want to tell anyone about your relationship? Maybe by no-one she thought that was NO-ONE including her mum… Where’s her dad anyway?” Louis said from next to me. He was right, though.

“Maybe you’re right.” I said. If you’re wondering, I announced Georgia’s and my relationship just last week – over twitter by posting of a photo of her and me sharing a passionate kiss with the caption ‘Surprise – We’re together!’ attached to it. She’s been getting a bit of hate but I’m always there for her.

“Of course I’m right. I’m THE Louis ‘Tommo’ Tomlinson.” We all chuckled and carried on with our drinks.

“Would you like to dance with me?” A girl that looked a lot like Georgia asked from my left. By this time in the night, I was out of it. I can’t even remember how many pints of beer I’ve had and how many shot glasses I downed within the last 3 hours.

“Sure, baby.” The other boys were so out of it too. Louis and Niall left about 1 hour ago – claimed they were tired… Wusses. Zayn went and met up with Perrie about 10 minutes after Louis and Niall left and I hadn’t seen Liam in the last 30 minutes so I assumed he went home.

As the Georgia look-a-like and I walked onto the dance floor, an upbeat song started playing.

“What’s your name, sweetheart?”

“Christina” She smiled sweetly at me.

“Harry, lovely to meet you.”

“I know who you are, silly” She seemed all giddy and way out of it, as was I.

“Well that’s good. You remind me of someone, you know that?”

“Who?”

“I’m pretty sure, my ex-girlfriend. Georgia Edwards. Do you know her? The radio presenter?”

“Heard of her.”

As the next song came on, Christina started grinding her hips against mine as we danced. This felt so wrong, yet so right. We continued dancing until she turned around and stood on her tippy toes.

“Want to go somewhere private?” she asked me.

 (What's going to happen???? OOOOHHHHH!!!

Enjoy! Please comment, vote, fan, etc. Please! I feel as though no one is reading this! 

xxx Love you all!)