Chapter 20

Georgia's P.O.V.

Driving over to Harry's apartment was nerve-wracking. I didn't know whether he was going to be angry at me or whether he was going to apologise to me. I knew Anne may have knocked some sense into that boy of hers, however, I knew it wasn't up to her what Harry did.

Our fight was probably the stupidest fight I've ever seen or heard of in a relationship. I think we were both just tired, moody and needed a break from each other. Who would have thought that touring, living and spending every living moment with your boyfriend would be annoying and you'd get sick of each other? Well, as much as I love those fairytales where the couple fall in love, live together and practically breath together, this was not reality. Don't they say 'Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder'?

I was parked on the side of the road outside Harry's apartment building. Looking up at the windows to his flat, the lights were still on so I knew that he or someone would be up. Even if it's just Gemma or Anne that is awake, at least I can talk to someone who knows what's going on in Harry's mind.

I walk towards his apartment door, breathing unevenly. Why was I so nervous? I knocked on the door three times. I heard a female voice sing "just a minute" and the pattering of feet. The door opened and revealed Gemma.

"Oh Georgia." She said as she embraced me in a hug.

"I guess you heard what happened then?" I asked her. She just responded with a nod. She opened the door further pulling my hand as we entered the apartment even further.

Anne was sitting in the living room as Gemma and I walked past. "Hi Anne." I greeted her.

"Oh, hi sweetie." She enveloped me in a massive hug. I broke down into tears. I don't know whether it was the motherly-ness of the hug or I was just crying because I was upset. Either way, Anne made me feel that tiny bit better. "I'm sorry for my son's stupidity." She said to me.

"It's not your fault, Anne. We both said stupid things in spite of the other. It's normal for couples to fight."

"I know, but what Harry said was pretty harsh."

"Oh well, I love him so, I can forgive and forget. It was just a stupid little fight that I'm sure we can both forget about and move on. Maybe this will make us a stronger couple."

"I forgive you too." An all too familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around and there stood Harry in his long pyjama pants and a plain white t-shirt. I smiled at him and we walked towards each other. "I love you so much, you know that right?"

"Yea, I know. I love you too." He embraced me in the fourth hug I've received tonight, except this one felt like home. Warm, comforting and loving all at the same time.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

He leaned his head down and I looked up at him. Our lips connected ever so gently yet full of passion and lust. "I love you." Harry said, staring into my eyes, even though he just said it.

"I love you too." I giggled and replied. "It was a stupid fight and I don't even know why I said half of the things I did."

"I know, I heard you before."

"You did?"

"Yea, I'm sorry I said the things that I did too. You mean the world to me. Everything in my life should be about you. About us. We are together now, and that's the way it's going to be for a very long time."

We both embraced each other in yet another hug and he nuzzled his head into the side of my neck. "Let's go back to your house and watch a few movies. Then we can take your dad to the airport in the morning. How does that sound?" He suggested.

I smiled and nodded at him. I hadn't realised but Anne and Gemma were no longer behind us but back in the TV room watching 'Love Actually.'

"We are going back to Georgia's flat, guys. Love you, I'll see you tomorrow morning. We'll pick you up before we go to the airport. That will probably be at around 6:45am."

"Alright. Sounds good. I love you both." Anne said to us as Harry and I held hands in the hallway of his flat.

"We love you too!" Harry and I replied at the same time. I giggled at our synchronisation and put my arms around Harry's waist as we walked to the elevator.

I drove the both of us to my place while Harry sat in the front seat, pretending to be a DJ by controlling which song came up next.

"This one's for my lady..." He said in an announcing voice. I giggled at his immaturity and kept driving. The familiar rhythm of the guitar started to play, yet I couldn't quite pin point the song. Harry's voice started to echo not only in the car but through the speakers and that's when I realised it was a 1D song.

"I've got a heart,
And I've got a soul
Believe me I would use them both.

We made a start,
Be it a false one I know.
Baby, I don't want to feel alone."

We had stopped at a red light in the centre of town, only a few cars on the road. I looked over at his beaming green orbs - that shone from the reflections of the lights illuminating from the building. I took in his facial structure. His perfect jaw line; his perfect nose; his perfect and long eyelashes that required no mascara to stand out; his eyebrows that furrowed when he was concentrated and his lips that were so kissable, I could probably kiss them for the rest of my life and they would never become dull, lifeless or thin and cracked.

A beep from behind me shook me out of my gaze and hard thoughts, telling me to go.

"Checking me out were you?" he asked with that infamous smirk that he often have me. By this point, I hadn't realised that the song was in the last few minutes of its entirety.

"No... Just thinking and you obviously was the last thing I was looking at before my mind went elsewhere." I lied... I didn't want him to know I was checking him out... It's embarrassing. I continued to drive to my house. We were pulling into my driveway when I felt Harry's eyes on me.

"You're perfect, you know that?"

"Pfft! I'm far from perfect Harry... What are you even talking about?"

"You're perfect to me.." Aww, but seriously. I was not perfect.

"Well, thank you, but you seriously need to go and get your eyes tested because, you mister, are going blind."

"Baby, look at me." I turned my head to face him after I put the car in parked position and pulled the handbrake. "You are the most perfect human being I've ever come across. I mean, apart from myself obviously!" He ruined it by trying to be a comedian.

"Right, right. That's it, I'm going inside to book you in for the optometrist - you're definitely going blind." I laughed and put an end to his modesty.

"Come on. I feel like watching 'The Notebook'. Ooh, do you have any popcorn?" I just laughed. I sometimes doubt whether or not my boyfriend is indeed a male or a female. It worries me, actually.

Pulling the keys from the ignition, I lock the car and Harry grabs my hand. The cold winters night is making my hands and face freeze so the faster we get inside, the better. Luckily, Harry's hands are warm which warms me up.